[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Updated Passive Tree section - added @nathirox's Passive Tree using Inpired Learning;
Updated Aura and Curses/Buffs section - added Rallying Cry as official skill;
Changed all links to passive tree for short URLs.
Smalls updates in the other sections.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 6, 2016, 10:34:53 PM
would u please check my gear named 'BuildBaruCuy' at essence league
i dont know what to upgrade for more
and may i swap poison gem with void manipulation? is it worth it?
"
LC is expensive and it can be very hard (-60% lightning res) you can reach at least 135% of elemental resist to all elements (-60% merciless + 75%). Also it would be difficult for you to get the right colors for sockets in the LC, so if it is to spend is better to spend the right item and as the final part to improve your gear is to have a Cospri'll Will, you better save up for it.

Wtf? Looking the poe.trade LC cost is 1c in the Essence SC? I think I'm used to the price in the harcore league.

"
odayodie wrote:

Your build appears right, using Corpri's Will and a good 5L with void manupulation. Yes it worth use Void Manupulation, this will have effect in Added Chaos Damage gem, Poison and Force Shaper. What's your dps?
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 9, 2016, 3:12:46 PM
"
"
LC is expensive and it can be very hard (-60% lightning res) you can reach at least 135% of elemental resist to all elements (-60% merciless + 75%). Also it would be difficult for you to get the right colors for sockets in the LC, so if it is to spend is better to spend the right item and as the final part to improve your gear is to have a Cospri'll Will, you better save up for it.

Wtf? Looking the poe.trade LC cost is 1c in the Essence SC? I think I'm used to the price in the harcore league.

"
odayodie wrote:

Your build appears right, using Corpri's Will and a good 5L with void manupulation. Yes it worth use Void Manupulation, this will have effect in Added Chaos Damage gem, Poison and Force Shaper. What's your dps?

just got my cospri's yesterday, i used to farm uber izaro save with cloak of flame, when i use cospri's i died and got 1 shot (tried 2 times), should i just put cloak of flame back? and what flasks should i bring at izaro?
11-12 k without anything
and im having trouble pushing red maps
Last edited by odayodie on Oct 9, 2016, 4:39:57 PM
Playing non crit nr2 as solo self found. Works really nice. It's working on maps up to tier 13. My only tier 14 has to wait, until my gem levels catch up again. I took the additional frenzy charge as a bandit reward.
Still running with Tabula because i can't decide on which armour I use my 5-linking prophecy ;)
Here is my current gear.

for elemental weakness i have to change to:

and here are my current choices for possible 5-linking

If I find a nice new weapon, i might drop Daresso's since i have swift killer now.
So overall a very nice build. Thanks for it!
I'm playing the crit build and I think I'm pretty close to perfect gear

I've been enjoying this build a lot and I've been able to clear everything but the shaper. One problem I have with the build is end game bosses. Compared to other builds, I'm not able to life leech or kill end game bosses fast enough. T15 bosses is easy. T16, I can survive their heavy hits but I have to dodge and hp flask before going in again because I can't leech fast enough. I can clear t16s deathless but it's a bit slow. As for uber atziri I've cleared it a couple of times. The problem I have in the alluring abyss isn't with atziri herself but the 2 other bosses. I don't kill them fast enough and like t16s, I can survive their hits but I have to flask spam to stay alive. I'm not sure if this is a damage problem or if I don't have enough life leech. I usually die to the 3 bosses in the 2nd stage.

My biggest problem is the shaper. I've attempted him 5 times and I fail because I can't stand in his DoT circles and leech + flask fast enough to sustain my hp. If I don't stand in his circles I'd have to kite and wait for him to come to me but I can't dps him fast enough before the whole arena is covered in circles. I've attempted him 5 times and the most I've gotten was stage 3. I don't know if I'm playing it wrong or if the build isn't shaper capable. So far I think I can kill him if I play it perfectly but the shaper is definitely hard for at least my setup.

I'm not sure if I lack damage or if I lack life leech but uber atziri and T16 bosses, although clearable, feels very slow.

I don't have a problem with anything else.

My tooltip dps is 22k

I'm going to switch my power charge generation setup with ur rallying cry setup because I find it difficult to generate power charges in boss fights.

I have 2 other things I want to change with my setup but I'm not sure if I should:

1. Switch out divinarius for a better dagger. If I switch spell damage or physical damage dagger?

2. Run Self Flagellation and swap out my helmet for an alpha's howl with blasphemy + warlord's mark + enfeeble + vulnerability.

Do you think I should make these changes? What other changes do u think I should make? Do you think this build is shaper capable given perfect gear?

Last edited by Waoooo on Oct 10, 2016, 3:12:38 PM
"
odayodie wrote:
just got my cospri's yesterday, i used to farm uber izaro save with cloak of flame, when i use cospri's i died and got 1 shot (tried 2 times), should i just put cloak of flame back? and what flasks should i bring at izaro?
11-12 k without anything
and im having trouble pushing red maps

The tip I have is to avoid getting hit when Izaro use the skills. I gave these tips in previous pages, although I have made a video facetank him, I do not recommend.

About you use Cospri's Will instead of Cloak of Flame here there is the factor that I mentioned in the original post: you're exchanging defense for more damage. It's quite difficult to balance both, but this is the design of PoE itself, an intentional design where you have advantages of disadvantages and vice versa.

"
RaxerX wrote:
Playing non crit nr2 as solo self found. Works really nice. It's working on maps up to tier 13. My only tier 14 has to wait, until my gem levels catch up again. I took the additional frenzy charge as a bandit reward.
Still running with Tabula because i can't decide on which armour I use my 5-linking prophecy ;)
Here is my current gear.

for elemental weakness i have to change to:

and here are my current choices for possible 5-linking

If I find a nice new weapon, i might drop Daresso's since i have swift killer now.
So overall a very nice build. Thanks for it!

I'm glad you're enjoying. :)

"
Waoooo wrote:
I'm playing the crit build and I think I'm pretty close to perfect gear
I've been enjoying this build a lot and I've been able to clear everything but the shaper. One problem I have with the build is end game bosses. Compared to other builds, I'm not able to life leech or kill end game bosses fast enough. T15 bosses is easy. T16, I can survive their heavy hits but I have to dodge and hp flask before going in again because I can't leech fast enough. I can clear t16s deathless but it's a bit slow. As for uber atziri I've cleared it a couple of times. The problem I have in the alluring abyss isn't with atziri herself but the 2 other bosses. I don't kill them fast enough and like t16s, I can survive their hits but I have to flask spam to stay alive. I'm not sure if this is a damage problem or if I don't have enough life leech. I usually die to the 3 bosses in the 2nd stage.

My biggest problem is the shaper. I've attempted him 5 times and I fail because I can't stand in his DoT circles and leech + flask fast enough to sustain my hp. If I don't stand in his circles I'd have to kite and wait for him to come to me but I can't dps him fast enough before the whole arena is covered in circles. I've attempted him 5 times and the most I've gotten was stage 3. I don't know if I'm playing it wrong or if the build isn't shaper capable. So far I think I can kill him if I play it perfectly but the shaper is definitely hard for at least my setup.

I'm not sure if I lack damage or if I lack life leech but uber atziri and T16 bosses, although clearable, feels very slow.

I don't have a problem with anything else.

My tooltip dps is 22k

I'm going to switch my power charge generation setup with ur rallying cry setup because I find it difficult to generate power charges in boss fights.

I have 2 other things I want to change with my setup but I'm not sure if I should:

1. Switch out divinarius for a better dagger. If I switch spell damage or physical damage dagger?

2. Run Self Flagellation and swap out my helmet for an alpha's howl with blasphemy + warlord's mark + enfeeble + vulnerability.

Do you think I should make these changes? What other changes do u think I should make? Do you think this build is shaper capable given perfect gear?

Excelent post Waoooo. I'm really glad that you got to test this build to the limit and discover the weaknesses it presents. I'm not playing with it in the league essence and my character in the standard league is idle. This build had to be tested with the new content patch 2.4.

From your report will be very interesting to study possible ways of increasing the damage in the end game.

I do not know if these are the best solutions, but I can suggest some things for you to test and see if it works, basing myself on your gear.

1 - Yes, you can test a better dagger. Have some good rare dagger that gives you spell damage + critical chance to spells + critical multiplier. Many BV builds has used without any problem concentrated effect 100% of the time, I think it should be worth as this tree has enough IAoE.

2 - Yes it is an alternative. I do not know if it's worth, but you can test. The problem: almost no mana pool you will have, in this case it might be even better respec MoM.

3 - You reported many problems with leech, probably because as auras affect the bosses from this patch 2.4 (60% less curse effectiveness). I do not know if this setting will provide more damage (probably not), but his leech will be much more effective. Removing Void Manupulation gem, using life leech and using Vulnerability (more damage) instead of Warlord's Mark. The problem: your Cospri'l Will has nice 4 off colors sockets (It's very hard to achieve) and lose the mana leech.

4 - Removing 1 life flask and using Vinktar, for example, can increase your damage fairly well, it is a good alternative like others BV build (and solving the problem with Leech).

5 - The theoretical high damage version I created using Thirst for Horrors + Cospri's Will for the life leech allowing remove Warlord's Mark (losing the mana leech and endurance charges generation) and using Vulnerability + Ass Mark. The problem: you will be more vulnerable.

6 - Other solutions I see is to use specialized rings (Essence League) with 15% of extra physical damage as fire damage. The problem: a good ring probably this is very expensive.

These are the ideas that I have right now. If I remember other I inform more.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 10, 2016, 7:00:31 PM
"
`Excelent post Waoooo. I'm really glad that you got to test this build to the limit and discover the weaknesses it presents. I'm not playing with it in the league essence and my character in the standard league is idle. This build had to be tested with the new content patch 2.4.

From your report will be very interesting to study possible ways of increasing the damage in the end game.

I do not know if these are the best solutions, but I can suggest some things for you to test and see if it works, basing myself on your gear.

1 - Yes, you can test a better dagger. Have some good rare dagger that gives you spell damage + critical chance to spells + critical multiplier. Many BV builds has used without any problem concentrated effect 100% of the time, I think it should be worth as this tree has enough IAoE.

2 - Yes it is an alternative. I do not know if it's worth, but you can test. The problem: almost no mana pool you will have, in this case it might be even better respec MoM.

3 - You reported many problems with leech, probably because as auras affect the bosses from this patch 2.4 (60% less curse effectiveness). I do not know if this setting will provide more damage (probably not), but his leech will be much more effective. Removing Void Manupulation gem, using life leech and using Vulnerability (more damage) instead of Warlord's Mark. The problem: your Cospri'l Will has nice 4 off colors sockets (It's very hard to achieve) and lose the mana leech.

4 - Removing 1 life flask and using Vinktar, for example, can increase your damage fairly well, it is a good alternative like others BV build (and solving the problem with Leech).

5 - The theoretical high damage version I created using Thirst for Horrors + Cospri's Will for the life leech allowing remove Warlord's Mark (losing the mana leech and endurance charges generation) and using Vulnerability + Ass Mark. The problem: you will be more vulnerable.

6 - Other solutions I see is to use specialized rings (Essence League) with 15% of extra physical damage as fire damage. The problem: a good ring probably this is very expensive.

These are the ideas that I have right now. If I remember other I inform more.

The 2 problems so far with the build is damage and life leech.

I thought about it and here's my proposition:

-I will run an alpha's howl with blasphemy + warlord's mark + enfeeble + herald of ash.

-I will switch out divinarius for a 250+ pdps dagger with +%physical damage, +%spell damage, +%crit chance, +%crit damage

-I will drop void manipulation for life leech.

My rational for this is that herald of ash scales based off of physical damage and so a physical damage dagger will improve my damage by a lot. Force shaper along with many nodes in the skill tree also scales off of +physical damage.

Based on my experience I don't think I can survive end game without enfeeble and I won't leech enough mana without warlord's mark so I need them both.

I will drop MoM because I don't think my mana pool is large enough to see it's full effect. Currently running blasphemy + warlord's mark + enfeeble + lvl 7 clarity my mana pool is 330. I also don't think that I need MoM to tank heavy hits and recover with the herald of ash + life leech setup because immortal call will give me enough time to leech. Also I will probably be one - shot by very heavy hits like the shaper's teleport + hammer ability with or without MoM.

Tell me if u see anything wrong with this or if there's anything else I could do.

I'm level 93 atm and my budget is roughly 10ex.

Last edited by Waoooo on Oct 10, 2016, 8:34:15 PM
"
Waoooo wrote:

-I will run an alpha's howl with blasphemy + warlord's mark + enfeeble + herald of ash.

-I will switch out divinarius for a 250+ pdps dagger with +%physical damage, +%spell damage, +%crit chance, +%crit damage

My rational for this is that herald of ash scales based off of physical damage and so a physical damage dagger will improve my damage by a lot. Force shaper along with many nodes in the skill tree also scales off of +physical damage.

Based on my experience I don't think I can survive end game without enfeeble and I won't leech enough mana without warlord's mark so I need them both.

I will drop MoM because I don't think my mana pool is large enough to see it's full effect. Currently running blasphemy + warlord's mark + enfeeble + lvl 7 clarity my mana pool is 330. I also don't think that I need MoM to tank heavy hits and recover with the herald of ash + life leech setup because immortal call will give me enough time to leech. Also I will probably be one - shot by very heavy hits like the shaper's teleport + hammer ability with or without MoM.

Tell me if u see anything wrong with this or if there's anything else I could do.

The only problem is this:

"

Physical damage in daggers is a local mod, only works with attacks. :/

http://www.exilemods.com/

Perhaps another solution is to change a bit the passive tree. Perhaps less AoE to have more damage? Or less skill effect duration nodes? A little more cast speed to compensate the less skill effect duration? It's all a matter of checks and balances.

Passive tree just for example - level 91.

Full example - with Atrophy to bursting your chaos damage (added chaos, Forcer Shaper and poison damage)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 10, 2016, 9:49:21 PM
"
"
Waoooo wrote:

The only problem is this:

"

Physical damage in daggers is a local mod, only works with attacks. :/

http://www.exilemods.com/

Perhaps another solution is to change a bit the passive tree. Perhaps less AoE to have more damage? Or less skill effect duration nodes? A little more cast speed to compensate the less skill effect duration? It's all a matter of checks and balances.

Passive tree just for example.

I don't completely understand how dagger scaling works with BV damage and herald of ash. So whether the dagger gives 250pdps or 70pdps doesn't matter. Is that true? If it is then what is the 15% physical damage scaling from herald of ash based off of? Would herald of ash work with this build?
Last edited by Waoooo on Oct 10, 2016, 9:55:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info