[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

what build is best to use??
Ok, i'm a noob and well :) i have a probably banal question.

I'm actually at the start of this build so perhaps i have a partial view, but, how can i activate the vortex blades? Do i have to click continually for to mantain active all the blades or there is a mechanism for to mantain active a consistent number of blades for a reasonable time?

I'm very lazy i know..
Last edited by korio on Oct 4, 2016, 7:44:55 PM
"
korio wrote:
Ok, i'm a noob and well :) i have a probably banal question.

I'm actually at the start of this build so perhaps i have a partial view, but, how can i activate the vortex blades? Do i have to click continually for to mantain active all the blades or there is a mechanism for to mantain active a consistent number of blades for a reasonable time?

I'm very lazy i know..

You need to press the button and let it get to 20 stacks, but later in the build when you get duration nodes the stacks last for 9 seconds or more.
"
drgreens wrote:
what build is best to use??

If you is new in the game, non crit version 1. If you have some experience, non crit version 2. If you have some experience + like of critical damage, critical version.

"
natherox wrote:
OK, here is the video of me using Inspired Learning which is; if you don't already know, will temporarily gain one mod of a rare monster when you kill it (similar to how a headhunter works).

The Jewel is located on the right side of my tree.

YouTube video of me using with this build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2kqdOGrbRk

Interesting concept. I knew this jewel and had seen it in other builds. It really can be a good option to make this more powerful build, even temporarily. I'm not sure but I think all the "increased skill duration" should serve for each buff gain, increasing its duration.

I think I'll put your idea of passive tree + this jewel as an extra option in the initial post. I really can not think of all the possibilities that this game offers, this game is very complex. :)

You can save some points close of your Inspired Learning with this passive tree:
Inspired Learning Passive Tree
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 5, 2016, 6:32:09 AM
"
YouTube video of me using with this build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2kqdOGrbRk

Interesting concept. I knew this jewel and had seen it in other builds. It really can be a good option to make this more powerful build, even temporarily. I'm not sure but I think all the "increased skill duration" should serve for each buff gain, increasing its duration.

I think I'll put your idea of passive tree + this jewel as an extra option in the initial post. I really can not think of all the possibilities that this game offers, this game is very complex. :)

You can save some points close of your Inspired Learning with this passive tree:
Inspired Learning Passive Tree

Those dexterity passives you save would be great to get rid of, but sadly I need the extra dex.
I am glad I could contribute to the build :)
Last edited by natherox on Oct 5, 2016, 5:41:30 PM
hello sir,

first of all ty for ur work ;)

im pretty new to poe, but i try to learn a lot ;D

but still i have some questions!

so in the link section ur telling for the crit build its vortex+controlled destruction+poison+spell echo

why controlled destruction in the crit build? ( guess im missunderstanding somethng? than in the gear section when u talk about Cospri's Will u say remove controled destruction in the non crit version which sounds in the crit version its not anyway?

the cloak of flame, i only find lvl 18 cloaks, what im doing wrong on poe.trade
why lightning coil is not an alternative cuz u havent listed it ?

and in the link section, after we linked all ur stuff, free still have lot of free space, what to do with that?

in the video, it looks like ur running just warlords mark and another blasphemie thing, but u dont run hatred right?

im nearly 60 now, gonna grind ledge for a while now.... sadly i dont know how to link gear here maybe u could take a look

thx
Last edited by gingha821 on Oct 6, 2016, 6:36:13 AM
"
gingha821 wrote:
hello sir,

first of all ty for ur work ;)

im pretty new to poe, but i try to learn a lot ;D

Ty, enjoy the Path of Exile, is a excellent game. :D

"
gingha821 wrote:
but still i have some questions!

so in the link section ur telling for the crit build its vortex+controlled destruction+poison+spell echo

why controlled destruction in the crit build? ( guess im missunderstanding somethng? than in the gear section when u talk about Cospri's Will u say remove controled destruction in the non crit version which sounds in the crit version its not anyway?

Video games are games that use logic and pure mathematics. Unfortunately math is cold and unsentimental ( lol ) and unfortunately shows that using Controlled Destruction you get more damage than using Critical chanc gem.

This is the table in the initial post showing it:

"
gingha821 wrote:
the cloak of flame, i only find lvl 18 cloaks, what im doing wrong on poe.trade
why lightning coil is not an alternative cuz u havent listed it ?

LC is expensive and it can be very hard (-60% lightning res) you can reach at least 135% of elemental resist to all elements (-60% merciless + 75%). Also it would be difficult for you to get the right colors for sockets in the LC, so if it is to spend is better to spend the right item and as the final part to improve your gear is to have a Cospri'll Will, you better save up for it.

"
gingha821 wrote:
and in the link section, after we linked all ur stuff, free still have lot of free space, what to do with that?

You're right, I need to update that part. Then I will upgrade to the configuration suggested skills. There is already a preview of it in Example of Gear (my currenty gear) section.

"
gingha821 wrote:
in the video, it looks like ur running just warlords mark and another blasphemie thing, but u dont run hatred right?

Yes, but in my video I'm running only Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark + Arctic Armour + Clarity.

"
gingha821 wrote:
im nearly 60 now, gonna grind ledge for a while now.... sadly i dont know how to link gear here maybe u could take a look

thx

Ok, post your gear that I will look. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 6, 2016, 8:34:35 AM
hey im 65 right now, and this is my current gear :

im using flame golem, thats the right choice?

im using hatred and warlords mark, or would it be better to use warlords mark and another curse with blasphemie so il have more mana left ( having 0 mana probs atnm )

im gonna buy the divinarius dagger today, after that im pretty poor , but i guess than its time to save money for a better hcest , right?

any minor upgrades u would recommand ?

greets
"
gingha821 wrote:
hey im 65 right now, and this is my current gear :

im using flame golem, thats the right choice?

im using hatred and warlords mark, or would it be better to use warlords mark and another curse with blasphemie so il have more mana left ( having 0 mana probs atnm )

im gonna buy the divinarius dagger today, after that im pretty poor , but i guess than its time to save money for a better hcest , right?

any minor upgrades u would recommand ?

greets

Your gear looks good for leveling, but you should now update your gear with some things, if you are already buying almost divinarius, the rest is easier.
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info