[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Although many wish, Blade Vortex still remains a viable option for this league, just do not know for the next. So you can play again with this build and no changes have been made to anything a priori.

I just hope that for the next league they do not nerf BV, but rather the stat-stick and buff other physical spells like EK and Bladefall. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Hi,

Thx for this build, I'm lvl 84 and its just supracool !

I would like your opinion about my stuff :

Thx a lot !

Ps : I have 4k6 hp
Last edited by hacktiv on Dec 24, 2018, 3:27:59 AM
I gotta ask:

In your PoB links you have a diamond flask with a line attached to it in explicit "15% more damage"

Taking off that dmg line shows faaaaar different numbers than the ones you have been boasting about. Why did you throw on that line to boost this build's damage numbers?
Last edited by Silveraleara on Jan 2, 2019, 6:05:06 PM
"
Silveraleara wrote:
I gotta ask:

In your PoB links you have a diamond flask with a line attached to it in explicit "15% more damage"

Taking off that dmg line shows faaaaar different numbers than the ones you have been boasting about. Why did you throw on that line to boost this build's damage numbers?

Because that Vaal Lightning Trap has "Shocked Ground causes 15% increased Damage taken":
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Lightning_Trap
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Why do you include a diamond flask on the path of building but not include it on suggested flasks to bring? a bare diamond flask adds about 364k dps (not including the 15% from vaal lightning trap). i would understand it being in the path of building if it was actually in the build itself but it makes little sense being in the path of building if its not one of your recommended flasks. Or did you mean you could bring almost any flask aslong as it had the recommended prefix and suffix mods
"
thorvald666 wrote:
Why do you include a diamond flask on the path of building but not include it on suggested flasks to bring? a bare diamond flask adds about 364k dps (not including the 15% from vaal lightning trap). i would understand it being in the path of building if it was actually in the build itself but it makes little sense being in the path of building if its not one of your recommended flasks. Or did you mean you could bring almost any flask aslong as it had the recommended prefix and suffix mods

You must use at least 1 flask to have more damage. This will depend on whether hardcore or softcore. For example, in Hardcore I usually use a maximum of 2 flask of damage, as I reserve 3 for life and 1 for defense. Sometimes I think about reducing life from 3 to 1, but I admit that I'm afraid of hardcore. It has builds that use only 1 flask of life, so hardcore I do not have this courage. xD
Guides made by me:
Well, after the nerf in BV, I think this build is still viable. But at the moment the stronger BVs are those that are converting damage, which is not the case for this. Anyway I think this build still works. But I do not want to test it in these league, so anyone who wants to test and post their impressions afterwards, even suggesting changes, is welcome. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 6, 2019, 9:18:25 PM
Could you please redo skill tree as the right side was reworked and now it doesn't paste into PoB correctly anymore. <3
"
allenbyrd wrote:
Could you please redo skill tree as the right side was reworked and now it doesn't paste into PoB correctly anymore. <3

Updated. :)
Guides made by me:
"
"
allenbyrd wrote:

Updated. :)

Good guide, long searched for a detailed build. Great Job
Last edited by SheLostMyStyle on Mar 17, 2019, 7:43:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info