[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

damn, didn't noticed that attack Tag :(
Updated. Added What changes with patch 3.4? section.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Thank you for this guide. Never played BV before and I'm having a lot of fun.

I changed a little bit the tree, mine is almost this (Assassin):
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAQMADhYBAH6w2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqC13ydf2Eb9RCtUgRL-tjNj20xWKsbIydqsLsBbWNv1FHMHyNfSP2TZLnVCT9_97UIw5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_66_XDCbmT8h1cQFS9Fe2Wi9W5f8aiow_EO3y4ypMnbAsi9G0ZCPRqQ7zqLJwRLXyD6-4y0UVHwGYEs6IA8B88Be98TLOX9JeVUlM9XwQHg9tVxjpYQZbQ9QVC6NYi6jIBshnPemHrelPkIilP6VDsODrYJy-QVRo4hXtmVBzcjxq-iqEv0B_v6xvIz93xiprgRZ1TUoSiB5lZ8EyOMjIQkiM2UxAAAAAAAA==

I prefered to use The Perfect Form, for free Phase Acrobatics and Arctic Armour. I'm also currently using Kaltenhalt unique shield for bonus Phys as Extra Cold damage, 1 Ming's Heart and The Embalmer as a 5 link until I can link my perfect form (got lucky on this one, 4 off colors needed with 2 chroms).

I'm still level 77 with no op gear amulets, rings or rares.

Thank you a lot again, will update as soon as I improve my gear.
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
have an urgent question. have invested around 14ex so far. have about 7 ex laying around. am trickster. check out my account if u wondering its the only toon in delve league. ANYEWAY I was wondering opinions/ details on the hybrid version on trickster. is it tankier enough to constitute investing in? that's what im lacking currently, dying in deep delves etc.
If that's rambling too much just uhhhh REQUESTING DETAILS ON HYBRID TRICKSTER VERSION

Thanks much, this is second time im using ur build :D
"
masamunee219 wrote:
have an urgent question. have invested around 14ex so far. have about 7 ex laying around. am trickster. check out my account if u wondering its the only toon in delve league. ANYEWAY I was wondering opinions/ details on the hybrid version on trickster. is it tankier enough to constitute investing in? that's what im lacking currently, dying in deep delves etc.
If that's rambling too much just uhhhh REQUESTING DETAILS ON HYBRID TRICKSTER VERSION

Thanks much, this is second time im using ur build :D

Look I really do not know to tell you whether hybrid is the best option to explore the Delve. There are players doing CI because some monsters that cause chaos damage in the depths often kill almost in instakill hybrids or pure life without chaos resistance.

Probably CI is better with leech. But go CI has implications, if you choose to use Escape Artist to not stop using Cospri's Will the ES base will be much smaller. If you choose to use an armor of pure ES, the base of ES will be higher, but you will not have so much coming from Vile Toxins.

I believe (is proof) that the best world is Escape Artist with Cospri's Will.

Since CI does not work with MoM, you can also reserve your mana with more auras / heralds to cause more damage. It is one of the advantages. One of the disadvantages is the regeneration of mana.

I quickly made a CI version here, I did not do optimizations, but I think you can modify it and make it better. Link to PoB:
https://pastebin.com/mY2qLVZf
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 2, 2018, 8:10:16 AM
https://pastebin.com/y6Yq45Xq

Heres the pastebin of what I tried with the hybrid. meh. the Life/ MoM did feel a little better even tho I did still get 1 shotted. maybe I go back life and not use arctic armour and use Clear Mind jewel? idk
"
masamunee219 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/y6Yq45Xq

Heres the pastebin of what I tried with the hybrid. meh. the Life/ MoM did feel a little better even tho I did still get 1 shotted. maybe I go back life and not use arctic armour and use Clear Mind jewel? idk

No Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics Do you have +5k ES in PoB.
Guides made by me:
I noticed in your Cospri's Will setup you didn't mention getting a second curse. Do you think it's better to stick to warlord's mark or go double curse with Blasphemy?

Alternatively, I've been thinking a Witchfire Brew might pair with Cospri's Will as well for free despair on bosses.

Also, as a leveling question when would you switch from elemental -> chaos/poison. After getting harness the void?
Last edited by BrokenClock901 on Oct 5, 2018, 7:11:46 AM
"
I noticed in your Cospri's Will setup you didn't mention getting a second curse. Do you think it's better to stick to warlord's mark or go double curse with Blasphemy?

Alternatively, I've been thinking a Witchfire Brew might pair with Cospri's Will as well for free despair on bosses.

The second curse is mentioned here:

Cast When Damage Taken defense
This is mandatory. Use CwdT (Level 1) + Immortal Call (Level 3) + Increased Duration (max level, if possible q20%). Immortal Call duration (it has duration tag) lasts 1 second, 2,1 seconds with 3 endurance charges, very usefull against Porcupines and other things.
To complete you can have Despair (if softcore) or Enfeeble (if hardcore) to both Level 5 if you have Cospri's Will.

"
Also, as a leveling question when would you switch from elemental -> chaos/poison. After getting harness the void?

I change from vile toxins, that is, from level 38 forward. :)
Guides made by me:
Hello! Just wanted to thank you and say this build(The Trickster variation) is viable on delve as well.
I managed to beat both the Shaper and Elder with this build.
I have never fought the Shaper before and on my 3rd attempt i owned him with only 2 deaths.
I tried uber elder once and i am just poor at dodging all the stuff, but i think you should be able to do it with this build.
I hit 1.2m dps according to PoB(with 1 wither stack, dunno how to add them to 10) even without the increased critical damage(still using vile toxins)
So yeah big Thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info