[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

I know there are many posts here, but I'm really enjoying playing again in essence, but I don't really know where to upgrade my gear.
I'm sitting at around 12k without any charges or flask, nerver tried anything harder than tier 8 (because bad drops) but I'm not really confident I can take them on with this gear.
So anyone has an idea where to improve?
I'm playing softcore by the way.

Last edited by stylertyp on Oct 2, 2016, 5:12:22 PM
"
stylertyp wrote:
I know there are many posts here, but I'm really enjoying playing again in essence, but I don't really know where to upgrade my gear.
I'm sitting at around 12k without any charges or flask, nerver tried anything harder than tier 8 (because bad drops) but I'm not really confident I can take them on with this gear.
So anyone has an idea where to improve?
I'm playing softcore by the way.

Your real dps is:
[Sustained DPS] = [tooltip DPS] / [casts per second] * 20

From a certain point, with all gems q20% and perhaps level 21, your dps will be more or less stagnant. The only way to increase the damage from this point is a 6L and using a Cospri's Will running Vulnerability. Level 20 Vulnerability you'll have 29% more physical damage, indirectly more poison damage and aditive DoT damage to poison.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
If it has been your dream to own a headhunter but you're just to poor, invest in one of these.

I managed to work this into this build, by sacrificing life, AOE, and skill duration (things that can be obtained once I level up more) You can see in my skill tree where I placed this gem, and in my opinion it is definitely worth it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAPuBAcEswVCBx4IZwj0CSAN0Q5ID6sRLREvEZYVuBXtFr8YPBhWG8gc3B2-IvQmlSj6KgsrCiycMZ4y0TOHNZI2PTrhPAU8tj1fPydBh0GWRUdFnUlRSshMs1JTU1JUvVVLVcZauVxAXfJfmGHiY0NknWpDaoxsC2yMbRltbG6qcFJ8g3_GgLOCx4PbhTKJ04sOjDaP-pFHkyeTOpUulouXlZf0muCdqqIAotmjo6ZXpzSus7DYtUi18rc-uJO86r0nwFTAZsCcyBTP3dD11bnYvdo744Tr7uv173zw1fGK8h3yRfVv-ej-Cg==?accountName=natherox&characterName=Natherox_Shadow_Hunter

I will post a video soon of how this gem works with this build :)

Last edited by natherox on Oct 3, 2016, 12:35:54 AM
"

From a certain point, with all gems q20% and perhaps level 21, your dps will be more or less stagnant. The only way to increase the damage from this point is a 6L and using a Cospri's Will running Vulnerability. Level 20 Vulnerability you'll have 29% more physical damage, indirectly more poison damage and aditive DoT damage to poison.

Yeah I was looking to get a cospri's, but for assassins mark for better power charges, but these things are expensive! But I guess that's endgame gear...
Anyways thanks for the reply, I will work for better quality/level gems first then.

"
natherox wrote:
If it has been your dream to own a headhunter but you're just to poor, invest in one of these.

I managed to work this into this build, by sacrificing life, AOE, and skill duration (things that can be obtained once I level up more) You can see in my skill tree where I placed this gem, and in my opinion it is definitely worth it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAPuBAcEswVCBx4IZwj0CSAN0Q5ID6sRLREvEZYVuBXtFr8YPBhWG8gc3B2-IvQmlSj6KgsrCiycMZ4y0TOHNZI2PTrhPAU8tj1fPydBh0GWRUdFnUlRSshMs1JTU1JUvVVLVcZauVxAXfJfmGHiY0NknWpDaoxsC2yMbRltbG6qcFJ8g3_GgLOCx4PbhTKJ04sOjDaP-pFHkyeTOpUulouXlZf0muCdqqIAotmjo6ZXpzSus7DYtUi18rc-uJO86r0nwFTAZsCcyBTP3dD11bnYvdo744Tr7uv173zw1fGK8h3yRfVv-ej-Cg==?accountName=natherox&characterName=Natherox_Shadow_Hunter

I played a slayer flicker strike with it and it's great! Mostly just for fun, not really the big damage increase, but still great.
But sadly you only get ONE mod of each monster, I don't know why they made it so ''weak'' in comparison with the belt.
Last edited by stylertyp on Oct 3, 2016, 4:56:53 AM
Hi all. I'm not an expert of this game.
I like to play solo, and want to try this build. It is viable?
"
korio wrote:
Hi all. I'm not an expert of this game.
I like to play solo, and want to try this build. It is viable?

Yes and easy to gear unless your going for Cospri's or something.
So, I switched out Tempest shield for Orb of Storms... I was like, hell yea pretty much instant power charges. Tempest shield seemed unreliable for generating power charges with PCOC, is there something I am missing? Orb of Storms seems so much better.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
So, I switched out Tempest shield for Orb of Storms... I was like, hell yea pretty much instant power charges. Tempest shield seemed unreliable for generating power charges with PCOC, is there something I am missing? Orb of Storms seems so much better.

I'm lazy, so I like something more automatic. But it is working well even self cast, I will put extra as suggestion. You are using Orb of Storm + Critical Chance + PCOC + Increased Duration / Faster Casting?
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 3, 2016, 8:56:29 PM
"

I'm lazy, so I like something more automatic. But it is working well even self cast, I will put extra as suggestion. You are using Orb of Storm + Critical Chance + PCOC + Increased Duration / Faster Casting?

Currently I have Orb of Storms + Critical Chance + PCOC + Life Leech.. Was thinking of swapping life leech for faster casting. But I don't really see the damage with this 4 link as being anything worth noting. They extra life is always nice and the duration is at 10 sec as it is... I dont usually need it any longer than once. But I am currently in running T12 -13 maps so that could change. I never drop it unless I'm in large packs or Boss fights

But seriously, I drop OOS on a pack and pretty much instantly have max charges.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
"

Currently I have Orb of Storms + Critical Chance + PCOC + Life Leech.. Was thinking of swapping life leech for faster casting. But I don't really see the damage with this 4 link as being anything worth noting. They extra life is always nice and the duration is at 10 sec as it is... I dont usually need it any longer than once. But I am currently in running T12 -13 maps so that could change. I never drop it unless I'm in large packs or Boss fights

But seriously, I drop OOS on a pack and pretty much instantly have max charges.

Nice, I will add this option. :)

"
natherox wrote:

It seems like a good idea, show us with a video. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 4, 2016, 8:30:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info