[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
Sallamo wrote:
why is there a flame dash with whirling blades? do we need another movement spell?

It is only to change the plane/height in the environment when necessary. If you do not annoy this you can remove this gem.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
I'm wanting to get some more use out of my mana, I hate having so much mana that can be used for something else. Trying to figure out what to fill it with, thinking about incorporating another curse somehow. Open to suggestions for filling this void.

Edit: Maybe just further down the line I'd skip going Vaal Pact and go towards the +1 curse "Whispers of Doom" since I can't afford Cospri

Edit 2: I scraped together enough currency to buy a Cospri, didn't realize how much splinters were worth...
Last edited by B_rock on Mar 9, 2017, 4:01:11 PM
The free mana pool is to MoM work better, the free mana pool is around 30% of your life pool.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Disregard

Edit: On a sidenote, I was able to 6l my Cospri's. My first ever self made 6l as well
Last edited by B_rock on Mar 10, 2017, 1:19:11 PM
Pelo que vi voce eh br mano, parabens pela build.

Estou testando e curtindo ate agr, mas tenho algumas duvidas.

A Maligaros virtuosity pode ser substituida por uma shadow and dust? elas são similares, mas colocar 2 vermelhos e 2 azuis ou 3 vermelhos na maligaros eh MUITO dificil.

Usando a Cospris, tenho 1 duvida, o adicional curse seria vulnerability, voce usaria um blasphemy c ele ou usaria o flask, esqueci o nome dele, mas vc deve manjar.

O Praxis eh realmente best in slot? ou dependendo da mana, ele pode ser substituido no end game.

Ultima duvida, 40% de crit chance eh o suficiente pra build critica funcionar? Vale a pena um diamond flask ou nem?

Abrass

"
LeoFantucci wrote:
Pelo que vi voce eh br mano, parabens pela build.

Estou testando e curtindo ate agr, mas tenho algumas duvidas.

A Maligaros virtuosity pode ser substituida por uma shadow and dust? elas são similares, mas colocar 2 vermelhos e 2 azuis ou 3 vermelhos na maligaros eh MUITO dificil.

Usando a Cospris, tenho 1 duvida, o adicional curse seria vulnerability, voce usaria um blasphemy c ele ou usaria o flask, esqueci o nome dele, mas vc deve manjar.

O Praxis eh realmente best in slot? ou dependendo da mana, ele pode ser substituido no end game.

Ultima duvida, 40% de crit chance eh o suficiente pra build critica funcionar? Vale a pena um diamond flask ou nem?

Abrass

Olá Leo,

Vc pode substituir sim. Mas vc pode usar o Whirling Blades na Maligaro, ficaria 2 verdes, 1 vermelho e um free slot, Flame Dash por exemplo é totalmente opcional.

Aquele frasco único é uma excelente opção pois dá 21 vulnerability, vc pode usar ele situacionalmente, colocando no lugar do warlods mark o enfeble. Daí contra inimigos fortes vc usa o flask.

Praxis eu uso pelo seu mod de mana no dano. Contra hits de grande dano não ajuda muito, mas pequenos hits ajuda pra caramba. Mas se quiser pode substituir, pode usar dois raros diamond rings.

Por fim 40% não é um valor tão alto, mas vale a pena. Toda forma que vc encontrar de aumenta o crit rate é válida desde que não comprometa o funcionamento geral da build.

Valeu, falou.

Summary in english:
Shadows and Dust can be used instead Maligaro's.
The Witchfire Brew can be used with Cospri's Will, using Enfeeble on mana.
Praxis can be removed to use a rare Diamond Ring.
40% of critical chance it worth.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 11, 2017, 11:33:32 AM
So, still trying out tri-curse. I decided to give up more health for the time being for more damage (benefits of SC)

I'm running Vulnerability and Warlords on Blasphemy, I then switched out Arctic Breath on the CWDT for Enfeeble, which I feel is way better.

My health is lacking a bit, but that will come with some more levels but I will need to hit level 95 for that. Been slowly progressing, still have yet to hit high end maps. Here is what my gear is currently sitting at.

Edit: Also considering maybe Temporal Chains instead of Enfeeble for the CWDT since you're mostly going to be getting hit by ranged so more time to get to the ranged might be better.

Also running blind instead of a crit gem until I can afford to get 4 blues.
Last edited by B_rock on Mar 11, 2017, 12:30:17 PM
Hey,

I'm a big fan of this build but im curious if you had considered using chaos innoculation and ghost reaver. It would seem to fit pretty well with all of the life on hit effects and lack of life regen with the crit build. It only requires a 4 point investment to the full build and there's probably points to be saved considering additional life points become kind of useless after CI.

What do you think?

"
B_rock wrote:
So, still trying out tri-curse. I decided to give up more health for the time being for more damage (benefits of SC)

I'm running Vulnerability and Warlords on Blasphemy, I then switched out Arctic Breath on the CWDT for Enfeeble, which I feel is way better.

My health is lacking a bit, but that will come with some more levels but I will need to hit level 95 for that. Been slowly progressing, still have yet to hit high end maps. Here is what my gear is currently sitting at.

Edit: Also considering maybe Temporal Chains instead of Enfeeble for the CWDT since you're mostly going to be getting hit by ranged so more time to get to the ranged might be better.

Also running blind instead of a crit gem until I can afford to get 4 blues.

Interesting, why you dont use culling strike instead blind?

"
Ludacrisp wrote:
Hey,

I'm a big fan of this build but im curious if you had considered using chaos innoculation and ghost reaver. It would seem to fit pretty well with all of the life on hit effects and lack of life regen with the crit build. It only requires a 4 point investment to the full build and there's probably points to be saved considering additional life points become kind of useless after CI.

What do you think?

Using CI, MoM is useless, MoM dont work with CI. This build the focus is the better balance between damage and defenses (more defenses to HC leagues), in my opinion CI works better with Assassin, because that your better defense is largue ES pool, with this you can invest much points in ES and damage, with high life/es leeched.

But if you want, you can change the tree to use with Trickster, remove MoM. :)
Guides made by me:
Any suggestions how I can raise my damage? I have only 2k unbuffed, here's my gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info