[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Hi, thanks for the guide. I respecced my witch from CwC bladefall into BV poison based on info from you. No Cospri's, yet at least, as I'm running Life+ES block necromancer and I need those (and resists) on my chest.

My questions are:

1. How important is the wither totem for the top bosses? Mine just keeps getting killed :(
2. Is Controlled destruction an acceptable sub for Conc. Effect / IAoE, which I don't like to swap around? It doesn't double dip, though I don't care about no crits.
Last edited by rottenvenetic on Mar 16, 2017, 8:26:36 AM
"
rottenvenetic wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide. I respecced my witch from CwC bladefall into BV poison based on info from you. No Cospri's, yet at least, as I'm running Life+ES block necromancer and I need those (and resists) on my chest.

My questions are:

1. How important is the wither totem for the top bosses? Mine just keeps getting killed :(
2. Is Controlled destruction an acceptable sub for Conc. Effect / IAoE, which I don't like to swap around? It doesn't double dip, though I don't care about no crits.

Hi,

I dont know if this build work well with Witch Necromancer, but Occultist probably work fine (Void Beacon + Profane Bloom + Malediction + Forbidden Power).

1 - Wither + spell totem is very important, this is the only thing that reduce the chaos resistance on enemies, less chaos resistance = more damage (working very well with Occultist), still applying slowness on enemies.

2 - Each gem has pros and cons: contr destr = no double dips and small AoE. Conc Effect double dips, but smaller AoE. At least against bosses use con effe.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 17, 2017, 11:52:53 AM
can i use Ming's Heart Amethyst Ring in this build? good or bad thx
http://poe-profile.info/profile/tyranius

Is there anything I can work towards for improving that is not a 6L Cospris?
Just wanted to say thank you for making this buiild. I was abit skeptical at first about the effectiveness and almost gave up when I couldn't afford any sort of upgrade to my grassroot gear.

Then I saved up enough and was very lucky to 6L my armour (also the first 6L I got since beta)

Together with

At least I can say I'm having genuine fun in this league despite the fact that I'm not doing any of these challenges and only lv84.

10/10 would recommend to my friends (if I had any)
"
Mystelia wrote:
can i use Ming's Heart Amethyst Ring in this build? good or bad thx

"
tyranius wrote:
http://poe-profile.info/profile/tyranius

Is there anything I can work towards for improving that is not a 6L Cospris?

Hi guys,

You can use Ming's Heart which will be a great addition, I did some simulations in the Path of Building here and Ming's Heart helps a lot (and it's worth it now because it reduces 10% of max life instead of 15%). I'll add this option to the guide for those who want more damage.

"
TrilosingGuy wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you for making this buiild. I was abit skeptical at first about the effectiveness and almost gave up when I couldn't afford any sort of upgrade to my grassroot gear.

Then I saved up enough and was very lucky to 6L my armour (also the first 6L I got since beta)

Together with

At least I can say I'm having genuine fun in this league despite the fact that I'm not doing any of these challenges and only lv84.

10/10 would recommend to my friends (if I had any)

I'm glad you liked it, it's not as strong a Assassin's build, but it provides you a tank capacity for the game. :)

edit:
Updated Unique Items section, added Shadows and Dust, Ming's Heart and Broken Faith. Removed Carcass Jack. Praxis now is optional item, moved to Optional but very useful section.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 19, 2017, 4:05:23 PM
Hi guys,

i´m enjoying the build so far even if I was struggling at the beginning with my dps. How about "Heretics Veil Deicide Mask" with "40% increased Blade Vortex spell damage" enhancement for the curses? Assasins Mark is awesome for the crit version aswell. :-)

I´m a crit build and my dps are:

Without Flask + Rallying Cry = 29 k

With Flask + Rallying Cry = 53 k

(paid 12 ex at my gear)
Last edited by Schnuerrschuh on Mar 21, 2017, 4:40:50 PM
Very good damage @Schnuerrschuh

Updated the guide:
- Updated Damage section, now with many simulations in the Path of Building.
- Updated Passive Tree section, removed Level 89 tree and replaced by Level 91 tree.
- Updated Unique Items section. Added Belt of the Deceiver.
Guides made by me:
would bleed on hit on a dagger work whit the blade vortex
"
cowenergizer wrote:
would bleed on hit on a dagger work whit the blade vortex

Bleed mod only work with attacks. Then is useless with spells.
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info