[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Darkara wrote:
i realy love your build, but a small question to the Skillpoints.
Isn´t Pain Attunement working at this build? because it gives alot of Spelldmg.

I'm not sure, but CI is all time full hp, i'm right?
"
Darkara wrote:
i realy love your build, but a small question to the Skillpoints.
Isn´t Pain Attunement working at this build? because it gives alot of Spelldmg.

Low Life means below 35% and as a CI character you always have 1 life and never reach 0,35% life or lower to use pain attunement.
"
Messiah_sin_x wrote:
Also do you buy the Crystal Belt or do you try and make it, say 10 essences of spite and 10 orbs of scouring are enough to get the desired one?

It's up to you. In the last three leagues, I've managed to craft my own belt to use, but I'm sure I got lucky.

Note if you use shrieking or deafening, you don't need to scour a white or rare belt.
Last edited by Graiaule on Mar 12, 2017, 5:31:54 PM
i have around 200c to spend, is it the build viable for shaper/uber atziri with like no quality gems etc? and i dont see any update using sr at the front page..
id like to talk about it in game (WarchiefStarter)
and what ascendancy should i pick?
Last edited by odayodie on Mar 12, 2017, 7:02:19 PM
"
odayodie wrote:
i have around 200c to spend, is it the build viable for shaper/uber atziri with like no quality gems etc? and i dont see any update using sr at the front page..
id like to talk about it in game (WarchiefStarter)
and what ascendancy should i pick?

200c is enough to get you started and will be sufficient for comfortable mapping. what you find while mapping will easily fund the remaining upgrades needed beyond that point, i.e. to take on uber, shaper and guardians. note, however, that character and gem level play a big role for this build. unlike with some double dip abuse builds, you cant expect to kill shaper with WI with lvl 80 and 19/0 gems or something like that.

the guide on the front page is updated for the SR-CWC build, you just have to read it. ;)
Last edited by Black_Gun on Mar 12, 2017, 8:24:11 PM
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
What do you think is better to use: Sulphur flask or Silver Flask? Or Both?

Sulphur. 4 uses without recharging +40% inc dmg. Silver (Onslaught) with 2 uses is pretty useless.

"
Perhaps not enouhgt dmg. My profile is open so you can look in it. Perhaps there are some things i do not in the right way. Now its not so dramatic as i loose not so much xp i can get them fast. But in 80 to 90 it would heart me really hard and i try to look if there is a facerolling posibility to not got frozen.

Your profile is private.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 12, 2017, 10:11:25 PM
First of all, thanks for guide! I started this weekend and really enjoying!

I'm playing on SSF Legacy League, farming for The Incantation card wasn't that bad, got the cards in like 2.5 hours. but now that i hit A3 merciless difficult, i started faming The Library for The Polymath card... is the card really rare? Does it really drop in The Library? Just farmed for about 10 hours total this weekend but i kept getting The Scholar and Turn the Other Cheek. I'm level 68, so i still get some nice exp, but i wonder if i should just move on or keep farming for the cards.

Any advace?
Favorite Leagues: Betrayal | Delirium.
The Forbidden Sanctum, most boring league ever, hands down.
"
gokudin wrote:
i'm Thinking about just use 2 curses, Warlord and i dont know which other.

which one is better? Temp chains or enfeeble?

i'm using 2 rare ring with 40+ int and resists, so i'm able to buy cheaper gloves/boots/armour without resists.

LVL 80 8,3k ES 4,5k dps(item rarity set) without elemental overload, almost 6k with dps set its good?

You can do everything in the game up to T15 easily with 2 curses (WM and Enfeeble). You can even do T16 and the Shaper with 2 curses if you are good enough. But it's so much easier with 3 curses. Hydra will teach you the difference between 2 and 3 curses ;)
"
spillo90 wrote:
I don't really like the curse on hit and the golems on CwDT. I prefer to self cast golems and use orb of storm with curse on hit. Do i lose anything by doing it this way? And what about adding WM to the curse on hit set-up and freeing mana for another aura?

Sure thing, you can self-cast the golems if you like that. Auto-pop with CWDT saves you the trouble and it always makes sure you get 1 flame and 1 ice golem, while manually you can mis-summon 2 copies of one type and lose DPS. You don't save any gem slots by doing it either because CWDT-IC is a life saver.

Re: Orb for the curses: please read the Boss Guide. That's exactly what we use for the very top bosses. But it's too much work for clearing, auto-cursing everything with CWDT is a lot easier and faster.

"
Sessvisto wrote:
I got 88 lvl already, i just hate my black sun crest. I mean this reduced light radius is... :(

Did you forget to take Light of Divinity?

"
djlethal wrote:
Is it worth using http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shavronne%27s_Revelation for this build? (up to 75 int)

Only for running thru the Lab traps. It's useless for anything else since you leech massive amounts of ES already, and 3% regen won't save you against any serious enemy. And constantly mapping with self-enforced No Mana Regen will be annoying.

"
codari1 wrote:
Anyone tried or have thoughts about switching warlord's mark with enfleeble slots.
So we can cast enfeeble as aura and warlord as on hit since we already need warlord to hit.
This way enfleebe will have much higher benefit while running into crowds.

That would make you a lot less safe. If you wait till you start taking damage before half of your leech kicks in, and you only Enfeeble the enemies near you, you'll get killed by archer packs too often.

"
takebo wrote:
faming The Library for The Polymath card... is the card really rare? Does it really drop in The Library? Just farmed for about 10 hours total this weekend but i kept getting The Scholar and Turn the Other Cheek.

I have never seen that card drop, neither in the Library nor in the library tileset maps. It's pretty new, the Wiki may be wrong about it dropping there. Or it may be just extremely rare.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 12, 2017, 11:08:09 PM
Thought I should post due to me using this build. The Polymath DOES drop in merciless library, just really rare, Use league stones the give IIQ will be a big help'.

Questions? IS using a high ES hlem
better or worse than

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info