[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

can't really understand why i'm so low on ES... i'm sitting at 6.8k and i've got INT on almost each piece minus the belt.

I've seen other ppl sitting at 8k with a chest similar to mine..

What am i missing ?

I'm about to change my jewels, but can't figure out what else needs immediate attention
8k is hard to hit. u need top es/int in every piece to hit that just that. same for 1600int
"
Lÿn wrote:
can't really understand why i'm so low on ES... i'm sitting at 6.8k and i've got INT on almost each piece minus the belt.

What am i missing ?

I'm about to change my jewels, but can't figure out what else needs immediate attention

Probably because we run discipline in our black sun crest (this give disc +1lv) and the crystal belt. Check my gear, i'm with 8.4k and my belt sucks.
"
kazeshinii wrote:
"
Lÿn wrote:

What am i missing ?

Probably because we run discipline in our black sun crest (this give disc +1lv) and the crystal belt. Check my gear, i'm with 8.4k and my belt sucks.

can't see your char, guess i will have to spend some chromes :P
"
Lÿn wrote:
"
kazeshinii wrote:
"
Lÿn wrote:

What am i missing ?

can't see your char, guess i will have to spend some chromes :P

Sorry, i think i fixed now.
"
Lÿn wrote:

What am i missing ?

With a 679 ES chest? If somebody has 8k ES with that - it's not with this build. Some builds go after ES nodes. But we go after Int because that's our DPS and ES in one.

Your boots and gloves have less than 40 Int. Your jewels are very crappy (but that's mostly about DPS). Your belt has no Int. You lack small amounts of Int here and there (17% staff, 13% helmet, lowest rolls Brute Force/Fertile Minds) and it all adds up. And you are lv 87, i.e. you still have at least two jewel sockets to get.

Worry not about ES. How much Int do you have with all that stuff? The target is 1600 Int at lv 92 with the tree that's in the top post.

"
Sessvisto wrote:
@Kelvynn

i'm sure you're pro in this game, can u tell me how much it could be worth?

I'm not a pro at trading :) But 5 ex sounds about right for a good YOLO EX chest like that. It has a chance to become godly, but it's still a lottery. You need to hit a hybrid prefix with that YOLO. Have to craft a suffix on it before trying, and crafting 2 suffixes would greatly increase the chances but that costs 2 ex, so then it's basically a 7 ex YOLO candidate.

ETA: Nevermind that. I forgot that this is the CI meta with HOWA around. That chest is already worth 5 ex probably before even trying to YOLO it. Go for 10 ex! :) You may have to wait before it sells, still very early in the league, not a lot of people running around with 10 ex.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 13, 2017, 5:22:42 PM
Thoughts on Lightning Golem vs Ice Golem?
Hey just wanted to say thanks for a very good league starter build.
I just killed shaper with decent gear (1576int 8283es) can only imagine having the gear you have :p

Anyway you can farm guardians very easy with this build so recommend it strongly.
Well off to try uber atziri to see if my damage is enough.
Last edited by Xyrre on Mar 13, 2017, 6:54:02 PM
"
Xyrre wrote:
Hey just wanted to say thanks for a very good league starter build.
I just killed shaper with decent gear (1576int 8283es) can only imagine having the gear you have :p

Anyway you can farm guardians very easy with this build so recommend it strongly.
Well off to try uber see if my damage is enough.

Lol. Just dodge Izaro's initial attack in phase 3 and he's dead in 4 seconds. You're more likely to die to a trap.
"
dosteorias wrote:
Thoughts on Lightning Golem vs Ice Golem?

with SR - CWC, lightning golem does nothing. so its obviously ice golem in that case. for selfcast versions of this build, lightning golem is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info