[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
asshatticus wrote:
Thought I should post due to me using this build. The Polymath DOES drop in merciless library, just really rare, Use league stones the give IIQ will be a big help'.

Questions? IS using a high ES hlem
better or worse than

quite obvious: the rare is better for ES, black sun is better for dps. its a pretty even tradeoff in terms of actual stats; but this build already is very tanky, so that most of us prefer the damage increase. imho rare helms are primarily an option for hc or when you are starting out and lack too much ES on your other gear pieces. (say: sub-6k ES with black sun... in that case, I'd temporarily switch to a rare helm.)

when it comes to facetanking endgame bosses, the fact that higher damage means more leech also plays a role...
Last edited by Black_Gun on Mar 13, 2017, 2:02:45 AM
Thanks for the reply, I am feeling slightly low on ES, but maybe I am not face taking enough. My chest is only 650ish es but a good divine would push it over 700, might just be cheaper to buy a new chest. Thank you.
how much es should I be looking for?
lvl 86 1466 int and 7364 es
still need to get properly colored gear
Last edited by Relivator on Mar 13, 2017, 11:17:14 AM
"
Relivator wrote:

if you have the tricurse setup going and know how to play this build, 8k ES imho is easily sufficient for most content. once you do shaper/uber/guardians or want to lvl to 95+ in 8prop t15 maps, I'd recommend around 10k ES.
Can you give a quick look at my profile and give me some advice on what I can do to improve my character? This is my first season and first attempt at making this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/midgetsj/characters

I have only around 3k ES at the moment but my damage seems good. I have started doing maps up to level 5 and seem to be ok. What should I do to increase my build? Thank you again, this guide is awesome!
I'm rlly loving this build in how it just melt things. But i have a problem i think. i see everyone with the "needed" amulet and the jewels, but i don't nearly have that much currency (under 10c atm). how do you guys get currency that fast? am i doing something wrong?
"
midgetsj wrote:
Can you give a quick look at my profile and give me some advice on what I can do to improve my character? This is my first season and first attempt at making this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/midgetsj/characters

I have only around 3k ES at the moment but my damage seems good. I have started doing maps up to level 5 and seem to be ok. What should I do to increase my build? Thank you again, this guide is awesome!

Get a 45+ int and 130+ ES in your gloves and boots. Your black sun crest is REALLY bad, i would sell that and buy one with at least 13% increased int.
"
Relivator wrote:

That's perfectly fine for lv 86. You want to get about 1600 Int and 8.5k ES by lv 91-92, a typical setup for T16/Shaper, you are 2 jewels away from it. And probably a good belt.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 13, 2017, 1:54:45 PM
So...totally new to the game but decided to roll this build for my first character partially because I really like the playstyle and partially because it's throwing up nostalgia back to my blizz Sorc in D2.

Anyways, what're the best ways to procure the gear that I need? Specifically, Whispering Ice, Astramentis, Fertile Mind, and my Agate Amulet and Cobalt Jewel? If I find a amulet/jewel without the necessary modifiers, is there a way to re-roll them?
@Kelvynn

i'm sure you're pro in this game, can u tell me how much it could be worth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info