[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
spillo90 wrote:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Good Sunny Weather here in Hamburg ;)

Anyway: May i ask, why i should use avatar of fire? I mean: The Spell "cold to fire" will give us some fire damage, but if i start using avatar of fire it says "Deal no NON Fire Damage" ... so no more cold damage?!

Cold to fire converts 50% of the damage and avatar of dire converts the other 50% so u don't lose anything.

Okay, but this means we/i would do only fire damage?! So why things like "frost walker"? Sounds weird ...

Give up smoking weed, bro :P
Hi, thanks for the build, im lvl 84 atm and enjoying, besides the lack of good itens.

But i still have one doubt, i couldn't understand why we need +2 curses (one for tree and one for ring) since we using enfeeble+temporal chains only, why do we need the 3rd curse, cant we use ring only for the 4 passives points "extra" on tree?

Sorry for the stupid question, and ty!
"
igorbaum wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build, im lvl 84 atm and enjoying, besides the lack of good itens.

But i still have one doubt, i couldn't understand why we need +2 curses (one for tree and one for ring) since we using enfeeble+temporal chains only, why do we need the 3rd curse, cant we use ring only for the 4 passives points "extra" on tree?

warlord's mark + enfeeble + temporal chains. We use 3 curses not 2.
Does Perandus Signet %int work with unique jewels ?
IGN: PathofXailum_Leviosa
"
GtHChester wrote:
Does Perandus Signet %int work with unique jewels ?

no
i'm Thinking about just use 2 curses, Warlord and i dont know which other.

which one is better? Temp chains or enfeeble?

i'm using 2 rare ring with 40+ int and resists, so i'm able to buy cheaper gloves/boots/armour without resists.

LVL 80 8,3k ES 4,5k dps(item rarity set) without elemental overload, almost 6k with dps set its good?
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
spillo90 wrote:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Good Sunny Weather here in Hamburg ;)

Anyway: May i ask, why i should use avatar of fire? I mean: The Spell "cold to fire" will give us some fire damage, but if i start using avatar of fire it says "Deal no NON Fire Damage" ... so no more cold damage?!

Cold to fire converts 50% of the damage and avatar of dire converts the other 50% so u don't lose anything.

Okay, but this means we/i would do only fire damage?! So why things like "frost walker"? Sounds weird ...

The cold damage is affected by cold modifiers THEN is converted to fire damage and the fire modifiers are now applied too (if i'm not wrong)
"
spillo90 wrote:

I don't really like the curse on hit and the golems on CwDT. I prefer to self cast golems and use orb of storm with curse on hit. Do i lose anything by doing it this way? And what about adding WM to the curse on hit set-up and freeing mana for another aura?

Up?
From where do you start getting the gear, I know first should be the chest as its the costly but then what do you get between the belt, boots and gloves?
"
kazeshinii wrote:
"
igorbaum wrote:

warlord's mark + enfeeble + temporal chains. We use 3 curses not 2.

Oh Ic, tyvm for answer, i'm kinda new to the game, first spell character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info