Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Why Poe is becoming PAY TO WIN GAME - free discusion

"

not p2w at all...

you got 30 ish character tabs. do that oldschool way and use em for muling like back in d2.

simple as that, honestly. if u dont wanna pay a little to ease ur game then it is your own fault, u have everything u need, 4 stash tabs and 30 mule spots.

For the price of two Big Mac Meals, you could be that big ass Caterpillar truck.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by element274 on Oct 18, 2016, 2:02:07 PM
Nah, it is definitely not pay-to-win.

If you think trading is an essential part of the game play and the premium stash tabs are also essential for trading: I would still only categorize it as pay-to-play.

GGG's policy for cash shop sales has been, and still is, the most ethical business model I have ever seen for a free-to-play game.

I approve. For now.

Archeage, BDO, Tera = p2w. Play those and you'll find the true meaning of wallet warriorism.
Last edited by nicky2tymes on Oct 23, 2016, 8:29:20 PM
"
Tejlonpl wrote:
I would like to know your oppinions

I have 40+ premium stash tabs + currency tab. I play almost exclusively in challenge leagues. I play 90% solo self-found. I have bought zero cosmetic transactions. This game is not even close to pay to win.
What is there to "win"? It is not a competitive game, you can pay to have some stash tabs making it easier to manage your inventory, but the real game is the challenge of making builds and having fun running those builds to the max and beating the game with them.

If you somehow could pay to gain an actual advantage (as opposed to convenience with stash tabs), you would actually be paying to diminish your own gaming experience, only an idiot would do that.
"
aaOzymandias wrote:

If you somehow could pay to gain an actual advantage (as opposed to convenience with stash tabs), you would actually be paying to diminish your own gaming experience, only an idiot would do that.

And yet there's a billionaire industry out there eager to serve that kind, and its doing damn fine. Or was it a billion idiots? Doesn't matter.
It's not pay-to-win, it's pay-to-look.

Let's be honest, default armors are rags.

person 1 - 4 stash tabs,no mules

person 2 - 4 stash tabs,100 mules

person 3 - currency tab,100 premium stash tabs

10 h playtime /day

AFTER WEEK:

PERSON 1 - 1 tab full of currency,1 tab full of essences,1 tab full of div cards,1 tab only for the best drops,no more place for lv-ing gear,no place for chaos/regal/chisel recipes,all 1 to few chaos drops are vendored ,

income 100c

PERSON 2 - 1 tab full of currency,1 tab full of essences,1 tab full of div cards,50 % gameplay time spent on mule managment,many failed trades,mule accounts are offline - ppl dont whispering,buying items,only few ones sold,every trade - big time waste

income 300c

PERSON 3 ... all time spent on farming/trade,every 1c+ item is collected,many nice items and even crapp ones for 1c being sold fast,easy acces to every item,no fail trades,all items for recipes are collected

income 5000c

no p2w at all

I hope you are just stupid,not being evil liars

ps. we shoud pay for POE,thats clear for me,but more stabs you will buy = more currency you will get so p2w,POE is about collecting items and trade so how you dare to say no differences between 4 tabs,10 or 100,1000 +
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Oct 24, 2016, 3:27:32 PM
2 years ago i made a character in beyond hc league. It was melee, self found. I reached maps with ease without getting boosted on any act or boss. Playing 100% solo, not 1 trade done. And 2 years ago the game was kinda harder.

Pay2win myth busted.
Trade2win myth busted.

Now you can close the thread.

Yw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info