Why Poe is becoming PAY TO WIN GAME - free discusion

This topic is so stupid....
The game cant be p2w if there is nothing to win! Its non competitive game. You can pay for convenience and nothing more. Thats what stash tabs give you, convenience. It doesnt limit your gameplay in any way. If this is p2w to you than you should quit gaming in general, its not for you. Even single player games have DLC's and by your standards they are also p2w. GGG gives away so many things for free but you want more and more. The greed and entitlement of this generation of players is ridiculous.
"
This game is certainly pay to win. There is no need for the word "becoming" in the thread title. The thread title should read "POE is a Pay to Win Game."

People who buy additional stash tabs, premium stash tabs, currency stash tabs, map stash tabs, divination stash tabs, essence stash tabs, fragment stash tabs, etc. definitely have a massive advantage over others who do not buy anything. That point is so obvious that it cannot be reasonably debated.

People like this disgust me - they fail to understand why pay to win has the stigma it has. You can also tell they're young as they are oblivious to the fact that there was a very long period where one had to pay for a game before even trying it out.

Now people can have complete access to an entire game and still somehow manage to be so self-entitled that having to pay anything is atrocious. To these folks computer hardware, and more importantly bandwidth must magically appear out of nowhere.

But really there are very few games that do the F2P system well and it annoys me quite a bit when people misuse pay2win because they expect an entertainment business to magically sustain itself without money.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
kuciol wrote:
The greed and entitlement of this generation of players is ridiculous.

This is feeling so true. The irony is my nephew has a friend that's probably dropped over a thousand into League and yet is also of this crazy younger gen - Tho his entitlement issues end up being with rank.

I can't even fathom spending that much on a single game unless it came with its own arcade cabinet.

But to be fair the only reason I'm posting is to avoid mindless mapping anyway.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info