Why Poe is becoming PAY TO WIN GAME - free discusion

Well, PoE is already Pay to win game. But that's normal. If there wasn't payment then there won't be development of the game.
In the game also you Pay to Win - Why? 2-4 Chaos per Labyrinth Carry, up to 10 Chaos orbs for Atziri, Uber-Labs, Uber-Atziri carry. It's normal. Noone won't to go for free and as sooner people realize it, they can see that the game is for first Free to play and to have fun. That doesn't mean you will Win the game - Go to the Shaper, Uber Atziri and so on for free. It is seen that people on Higher Levels - 90 and So for sure paid something about "cosmetic" things. Some people pay to win, because they feel greater when they win in the game over "noobs", other's don't pay, got bored and find their next game. That's how it is and how it will be in virtual world.
Tell me will you go in Lab, Uber Lab and Atziri for free and alone? You won't - I think most of the people are like that. Some aren't of course. am of the most people that don't go alone.
So, take a deep breath, play until you have Fun for Free and move on with your life - real or virtual to another game or not.
This is based on my experience - I don't mind to pay orbs in the game. I play it for fun and I live my own life.
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
"
element274 wrote:
"
xSTGx wrote:

"pay for advantage"? it's called stash tabs. for as long as they have been around, they have provided an advantage that the non-buyer-of-stash-tabs lacks.

deny at your own peril.

No denying. There is an advantage.

Uhm, if you guys agree, why are you arguing again?
Poe is heavily based on economy and economy is more easily manipulated with stashtabs. If you don't have them, you fall behind.

Yes, i know your 1 billion stashtabs won't sell your white driftwood wand for 1 trillion exalts. But it will sell your 1alch - 1chaos items much faster and easier than before and when you have so many of them, you don't mind even putting items that you would previously considered not putting up for trade, since the hassle was much more than two mouse clicks.

And yea those items do sell like candy and it does add up to an incredible advantage against the users who don't have them.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 17, 2016, 5:01:29 AM
"
Strandedmoon wrote:
Well, PoE is already Pay to win game. But that's normal. If there wasn't payment then there won't be development of the game.
In the game also you Pay to Win - Why? 2-4 Chaos per Labyrinth Carry, up to 10 Chaos orbs for Atziri, Uber-Labs, Uber-Atziri carry. It's normal. Noone won't to go for free and as sooner people realize it, they can see that the game is for first Free to play and to have fun. That doesn't mean you will Win the game - Go to the Shaper, Uber Atziri and so on for free. It is seen that people on Higher Levels - 90 and So for sure paid something about "cosmetic" things. Some people pay to win, because they feel greater when they win in the game over "noobs", other's don't pay, got bored and find their next game. That's how it is and how it will be in virtual world.
Tell me will you go in Lab, Uber Lab and Atziri for free and alone? You won't - I think most of the people are like that. Some aren't of course. am of the most people that don't go alone.
So, take a deep breath, play until you have Fun for Free and move on with your life - real or virtual to another game or not.
This is based on my experience - I don't mind to pay orbs in the game. I play it for fun and I live my own life.

You have no idea what Pay to Win means. You're paying with IN-GAME CURRENCY, meaning you're playing the game. Pay to win refers to buying in-game currency for real money.
The rest is some gibberish I have trouble understanding. Something about living your own life, Lab, Atziri, and other kind of random stuff that aren't connected with each other.

Also - use paragraphs.

It makes stuff easier to read.

Really, please.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Pyrokar wrote:

And yea those items do sell like candy and it does add up to an incredible advantage against the users who don't have them.

Correct. If they like playing this game, support GGG for a price of a standard PC game, they can get themselves some advantage, instead of bullshitting us crying pay-to-win.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
"
Strandedmoon wrote:

I go alone for free, because i love it. When i'm back from my work i prefer play without a random low ball player. i spam many currency for craft. And still really hard of being poor in this game. (ofc i don't play skyforth ll mirrored build)
Imho PoE it's borderline p2w; it all depends on where you draw said line.

...though I think we can all agree that stash tabs ( normal,premium,currency) are not mere cosmetics MTX...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
premium stash = increased currency gain via trading = p2w
p2w is completly fine, GGG needs money, it is OK.
LYING about "never p2w" is NOT OK
Ive been playing since 2012 and i cant see pay to win buuuut..... hind sight to that ive spent thousands of exalted through trading to get godly gear yet still havent won. I fell the game still needs more work less microtransactions as far as the average player who doesnt get to spend 100's of hours like the streamers to get ahead. Note GGG been playing since beta no mirror for me yet! so all in all not a pay to win unless you cheat with rmt but dont expect to get anywhere fast.

"
korneev123123 wrote:
premium stash = increased currency gain via trading = p2w
p2w is completly fine, GGG needs money, it is OK.
LYING about "never p2w" is NOT OK

Except that you can use third party applications like Acquisition to sell items without ever owning a premium tab. Yes, it takes a little more work, but if you don't want to pay, you don't get the convenience.
U MAD?
"
Perq wrote:
"
So much qq´in, instead of just enjoy this nice and free of charge to play game.

spoiled kids all around !

BUT MUH TRADIN STUSH TEBZ!!11 HAO CAN I NOW RAEC TO THE TOP?! GGG GREEDY WORSTEST COMPANI!

Do like we all did back in Diablo 2, CREATE MULE CHARACTERS, use program like acquisition.

Now i provided you with viable solution, could you all just stop cry over this subject now ?? it is gettin freakin old.!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info