Name the top 3 things(change,nerf,buff,addition) you'd like to see in 2.3

persistent spectres. or some way of re-summoning the same ones.

Or hell just make them scale UP with level. its not like everyone elses gems/weapons get their damage scaled down to match the map/ilvl.
Just make pareto chart and nerf everything that is in few first positions of popularity and buff what is on few last positions.
Last edited by herflik on May 25, 2016, 11:55:52 AM
- On-Hit/Kill Buffs working with Totems/Minions/Traps/Mines

- ES/Hybrid Labyrinth Trap damage changes

- Kaltenhalt buffed/legacy/fated

These are all probably going to happen, either in 2.3, or in the future, anyway, but those are what I want off the top of my head.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

1: Hmmm... Get rid of the labyrin... no, not get rid of the labyrinth, just remove the Ascendancy points from behind it.
Traps are for a different type of game, *not* PoE.

2: Stop adding "cute" little game effects like your latest one that shows when monsters are affected by a player "skill" and just fix the BIG problems and issues that this game has had for years.

3: Fix the high level map drops!! If a character is level 80-90+ he/she should be getting appropriate maps dropping in the game, *not* level 3,4,5 maps!

I could add a lot more, but that would be a good start, imo.

Knowing that chaos damage conversion is already nerfed...

Huge nerf to whirling blades
Nerf to blade vortex
Nerf to frost wall used with pierce/chain
Buff to most melee skills not named Earthquake
Last edited by Krayken on May 25, 2016, 6:25:28 PM
1) I would like to see totems get more life. As of right now, even with all points/gear put into totem life, they still get 1-2 shot in pvp. And they don't last long at all vs high end maps.

2) I would also like to see slayer buffed. Right now, almost nobody uses slayer.

3) I would also like to see a buff to elemental hit. Right now, nobody uses that either. No matter how hard people tried, all has failed to make it a viable skill. And believe me, lots of people have tried.

NOTE: These may or may not be top 3 material, but I figured what the hell. I'll lay down some random shit.

1. Quite honestly, I would not mind an entire dev cycle focused primarily on adding new items to the game. Obviously, not all members of the dev team focus on item design/creation. However, in context, devoting as much capable man power towards such a goal would provide me with a smile or two. I love items. I would like the scale of items to be absolutely immense numerically.

2. Level cap increased beyond 100. Even if all levels after 100 were completely arbitrary. Awarded zero incentive. Did nothing, but change positions on the ladder. I have always been a fan of DBZ power level type shit, and seeing a level 201+ exile running around would please me. Shit, I could advocate giving them a sizzling energy aura silhouette MTX that increases in intensity the higher one ascends past 100. For the hell of it exile.

3. Give the passive skill tree a 3rd dimension. A vertical layer of the skill tree. Yes, that's right. Take the current implementation, and create a SECOND skill forest with vertical up, and down connections throughout. Complete with NEW KEYSTONES. Make it 3D. EX: Go up in the Witch area, spend X amount of points up there, and be able to come down somewhere else on the tree. Mathematically, similar to the already existing.

Maybe I am thinking, POE 6.0 futuristic exile shit here. But, I still love my ideas, so deal with it. :)

Flame on.
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 25, 2016, 7:08:33 PM
"
AmityXIII wrote:

2. Level cap increased beyond 100.

About levels, they could instead make it harder to reach 100

ive always hated the idea of Level Penalty... imho there shouldnt be

if you want to run a lower level area because its easy or has a nice layout or has nice div card, you should be able to do it with no penalty, it already gives less XP why add something on top of that

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Change 1 : Perma spectres, or always scaled on the map level.

Change 2 : Perma spectres, or always scaled on the map level.

Change 3 : Perma spectres, or always scaled on the map level.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
AmityXIII wrote:

2. Level cap increased beyond 100.

About levels, they could instead make it harder to reach 100

ive always hated the idea of Level Penalty... imho there shouldnt be

if you want to run a lower level area because its easy or has a nice layout or has nice div card, you should be able to do it with no penalty, it already gives less XP why add something on top of that

"
AmityXIII wrote:
2. Level cap increased beyond 100. Even if all levels after 100 were completely arbitrary. Awarded zero incentive. Did nothing, but change positions on the ladder. I have always been a fan of DBZ power level type shit, and seeing a level 201+ exile running around would please me. Shit, I could advocate giving them a sizzling energy aura silhouette MTX that increases in intensity the higher one ascends past 100. For the hell of it exile.

I thought I had already adequately answered your question of "why?" No?

:)

I have nothing against making it harder to reach 100 either, might I add. You do however raise a good point regarding lower level content providing increased re-play-ability. I believe they are addressing some of which with the release of Prophecy.
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 25, 2016, 7:19:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info