Name the top 3 things(change,nerf,buff,addition) you'd like to see in 2.3

there goes my list

1) More on-kill aid mechanics like Writhing jar

2) More ways to consume Frenzy/Power/Endurance charges

3) Bring back old Dominating blow
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 23, 2016, 3:25:02 PM
Last bumped on May 29, 2016, 7:42:02 PM
polls
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I'd like to see the addition of an Advice channel(shameless plug), but 2.3 is too soon to see that being implemented.

In 2.3, I want to see more unique shields for evasion.

Buff BloodRage. I miss it.

Also, lowering the level limit for the tier 1 Sarn Arena. Level 40s running around stomping on the level 28 pvpers testing builds is painful.
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
1. Lightning warp renamed to stutter warp. Cuz that's what it is.
2. Reduced crappy lab helm enchantments that no one is ever going to use.
3. Better survivability options for non-crit melee.
1) Reworking the vaal skill gem system it feels too limited.

2) Pants

3) More caster MTX armors

Also wouldn't mind seeing the tree reworked so some of the radius type jewels are a little more useable.
Last edited by Megatyrant on May 23, 2016, 3:53:47 PM
A lot of the things I want to happen are already scheduled to happen. To pick 3 that won't:

1) Some of the duelist / ranger nodes changed from %physcial attack to % attack, and the %melee physical to %weapon physcial (or even generic % physical).

2) Hard maps (over 90%) to be more rewarding in terms of map returns and experience gained.

3) Be able to run low level map tile sets without getting 0 exp / wasting my time. Be nice to have a way to upgrade Tropical Island to Tier 8, or Strand to T14. I know part of balance is having hard bosses but, eh, this thread is about going to fantasy land so w.e.
1. EleProlif restored to its former glory
2. More 3D art for skin transfers
3. Additional Vaal skills
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

1. A specific unique that allowed me to entirely focus on the damage my Righteous Fire burning does, while giving me a huge LESS spell/attack damage so I don't feel dumb for choosing not to use a spell along with my RF.

2. At least 1 Big and 1 Small node to all Ascendancies to give more options or just "something to pick" for those uber-specific builds that can't find a 4th (and sometimes even a 3rd!) useful node in there.

3. A way for Armour or Endurance Charges (we are all capped even without them anyway, you can't rely on them) to reduce Elemental Damage, just a little.
"
Kaemonarch wrote:

3. A way for Armour or Endurance Charges (we are all capped even without them anyway, you can't rely on them) to reduce Elemental Damage, just a little.

That's a really good one! It makes me do a double take every time I'm on the wiki and see 'each endurance charge gives 4% to all elemental resistances' and I'm like WHOA WAIT WHAT IT REDUCES...oh no wait no it doesn't.

Even at 0.2% reduced elemental damage taken per endurance charge it would be nice. Maybe they could drop the physical reduction from 4% per to 3% per to compensate.
Major buffs to crappy underused skills.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info