Name the top 3 things(change,nerf,buff,addition) you'd like to see in 2.3

1) More consistently challenging content (like available in the Challenge League when all mods were on)
2) Less RNG gated content or even better a new end-game system (ties in with 1))
3) Better performance
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
1) More consistently challenging content (like available in the Challenge League when all mods were on)
2) Less RNG gated content or even better a new end-game system (ties in with 1))
3) Better performance

Char we might have to buy endgame Lab fragments :'(. Inb4 retarded Mapper prices.
Nice thread here are my 2 cents:

- Better performance with screen effects (or being possible to disable them)
- 4 Seconds Cooldown for Spells and triggered Spells if Whirling Blades was used recently
- More balance between Life and ES in terms of numbers.
"
zzang wrote:

- Better performance with screen effects (or being possible to disable them)

-harder content but can drop more than 1 orb per stack(like perandus coins)
-auction house
Last edited by marcos459 on May 24, 2016, 12:04:50 PM
"
e1337donkey wrote:

2: An aura for physical damage. Maybe called Might. Tired of buffing phys damage by using hatred/HoA all the time. It's not like your using the elemental damage in uniques ways in your build, just getting more numbers in there.

That's what I've been waiting for since a long time. I guess they even mentioned that they planned on doing something like that but that they weren't able to balance it properly. It just really bugs me that I'm not able to go full melee phys. One always has to use hatred/HoA/added fire dmg, which is to much of a downside when it comes to playing against reflect. Why do they even lure people into playing physbuilds when they're more like 50/50 ele/phys in the end?
This is a buff.
Save for a few unique items, Daggers no longer roll caster mods. Spell crit chance mod has been buffed to 90-180 on wands,sceptres and staves to compensate. RIP whirling blades/fortify non melee unless you weapon swap.

Chaos conversion removed from the game completely and replaced by "gain x% of xDamage as extra chaos damage"

Chain removed from the game.

All Ranged attack skills have a maximum of 90% base damage. All single target melee skills base damage buffed by 30%. Only mirrored bows can reach a max of 400 dps.

Lol jk as much as that would be good for the game it would cause a shit storm, so melee forever dogshit. (well less balanced is a fairer assessment)
Last edited by JusJev on May 24, 2016, 12:08:05 PM
"
ApE_EmPeROR wrote:
"
e1337donkey wrote:

2: An aura for physical damage. Maybe called Might. Tired of buffing phys damage by using hatred/HoA all the time. It's not like your using the elemental damage in uniques ways in your build, just getting more numbers in there.

That's what I've been waiting for since a long time. I guess they even mentioned that they planned on doing something like that but that they weren't able to balance it properly. It just really bugs me that I'm not able to go full melee phys. One always has to use hatred/HoA/added fire dmg, which is to much of a downside when it comes to playing against reflect. Why do they even lure people into playing physbuilds when they're more like 50/50 ele/phys in the end?

Blasphemy Vulnerability + punishment is op as fuck. fuck hatred/HoA :D.
"
JusJev wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
3) Better performance

Char we might have to buy endgame Lab fragments :'(. Inb4 retarded Mapper prices.

Well, that might just trip me over to finally abandoning this game to be honest.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
1st :hope that the"crying-noobs-nef-lovers" are trying to make a "own good build" and stop complain about op build they wont never be able to make/afford/run ....
if everyone stay focused in their own plate,that game should be more pleasant....

2st :"REAL"....!!!!!!! risk/reward mechanic

3st : NO MORE NERF !!!!!!!!!

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by xxxcobaltxxx on May 24, 2016, 12:18:20 PM
"
JusJev wrote:
"
ApE_EmPeROR wrote:
"
e1337donkey wrote:

Blasphemy Vulnerability + punishment is op as fuck. fuck hatred/HoA :D.

Yeah, it's pretty decent. But what about boss fights or monsters which are immune to curses? Not to mention "monsters can't be cursed" mods. Your setup is rather a workaround than a real solution to the actual core of the problem when you compare pure phys with pure ele/chaos.
This is a buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info