Name the top 3 things(change,nerf,buff,addition) you'd like to see in 2.3

"
ApE_EmPeROR wrote:
"
JusJev wrote:

Blasphemy Vulnerability + punishment is op as fuck. fuck hatred/HoA :D.

Yeah, it's pretty decent. But what about boss fights or monsters which are immune to curses? Not to mention "monsters can't be cursed" mods. Your setup is rather a workaround than a real solution to the actual core of the problem when you compare pure phys with pure ele/chaos.

Yea you're absolutely right. The thing is, every time that idea gets suggested it dies down (phys aura that is) and patch after patch never seems to happen :/.
1) Death information. Rarely do I know exactly what killed me.

2) Less sudden deaths, while remaining difficult. That is, more foreknowledge or otherwise ability to avoid sudden deaths.

3) Less skill-monotone builds.
"
JusJev wrote:
Save for a few unique items, Daggers no longer roll caster mods. Spell crit chance mod has been buffed to 90-180 on wands,sceptres and staves to compensate. RIP whirling blades/fortify non melee unless you weapon swap.

Chaos conversion removed from the game completely and replaced by "gain x% of xDamage as extra chaos damage"

Chain removed from the game.

All Ranged attack skills have a maximum of 90% base damage. All single target melee skills base damage buffed by 30%. Only mirrored bows can reach a max of 400 dps.

Lol jk as much as that would be good for the game it would cause a shit storm, so melee forever dogshit. (well less balanced is a fairer assessment)

Daggers still have great spell mods... Wut?
IGN:Flickfrap
1. Shrines no longer slowing down my GG gaming rig (seriously, what gives?)
2. Ability to craft jewels
3. Better map drops (I know...but I can't be the only one). '_'

Bow users not being able to use spells. Should have a wand or staff like a real witch/wizard, not a f==king archer.
"
JusJev wrote:
"
ApE_EmPeROR wrote:
"
JusJev wrote:

Blasphemy Vulnerability + punishment is op as fuck. fuck hatred/HoA :D.

Yeah, it's pretty decent. But what about boss fights or monsters which are immune to curses? Not to mention "monsters can't be cursed" mods. Your setup is rather a workaround than a real solution to the actual core of the problem when you compare pure phys with pure ele/chaos.

Yea you're absolutely right. The thing is, every time that idea gets suggested it dies down (phys aura that is) and patch after patch never seems to happen :/.

40% more phys damage, 60% of phys damage cannot be converted to or added as elemental or chaos.

my 3 list:
*serious skill rebalance (like BV, frostwall and underwhelming skills)
*removal of BS deaths (like flickering beyond mob through 3 screens (it was frozen before) just to kill you, removal of offscreen reflect (yes yes u need to be carefull, yeah sure some projectiles flies to offscreen anyways), removal of random popping up reflect, removal of hidden reflect mobs (behind walls, pillars, etc))
*less stunlocks till death (maybe smth added which lets you to break stun lock for 1 sec).

and 4th a bonus one-
*more map mods, reduced annoying map mod occurrence rate (currently different builds are punished unequally).

1) I hope there won't be again the challenge of getting all the enchantment types. That was the most frustrating one i've ever done in PoE: it took me over 100 runs only to get the last boot's enchant (crit taken). This challenge was only a waste of time. And every game should not incentivize similar things.

2) I wish GGG is gonna balance some ascendancy points. They didnt say anything until now, but i hope they are gonna tell us something way before the start of the new league.

3) I wish the league will be entertaining with those new and very exciting prophecies, though honestly i dont care about the new lab except for the new 2 points: they said the rewards could be excellent.. of course maybe you can get something good ("higher maps"? they probably intend t7 maps lol), but if i want to get a specific enchant im gonna run the one at merciless which is a lot faster and easier, i know i can do there in the same time 4-5x runs in the same time i finish an uberlab run. If i got the right enchant, i dont need to get the highest tier possible for the enchant, since the game would be already easy at that point. What i have just said proves already that the new lab is not designed in the best way, and that's a great shame.

Also, i hope on a rewieved map drop, especially from map bosses. Because playing red maps is totally unrewarding in every single possible way you look at it.
1. Lab Enchantments can be put on all gear types, not just helmets and boots.
    Let us pick from a random list of 5 enhancements.
2. New quest gear rewards including leveling uniques, PoE gear rewards are all trash.
3. REAL fishing holes + REAL chance to get fishing rod and White Roah Feathers
    to drop in the Mud Flats. Make fusing recipe where 1 fusing = 5 fish caught.
    (remember, we all need to obey the Law of Fives).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
In order of importance:

1)Ascendancy points seperated from lab and/or trap dmg/mechanics balanced. (<- This one the one I would like the most to happen:) )

2)Map drop rate should be looked at again (and imo increased).

3) Passive skill reset when a new patch/league comes to also include bandit quests.
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
1 a skill based on d3 tempest rush for staf and shield only (raise your staf or shield up high and dash forward forming an electrical current hitting all enemies you pass consumes x mana per second while holding the button 20% increased movement speed)

2 a key node that makes mana regen apply to energy shield instead behind eldritch battery with 3 mana regen nodes infront *like acrobatic/phase acrobatic*

3 crossbow's as 1 handed bow allowing shield or 1 handed weapons to be held in the off hand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info