Name the top 3 things(change,nerf,buff,addition) you'd like to see in 2.3

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
there goes my list

1) More on-kill aid mechanics like Writhing jar

2) More ways to consume Frenzy/Power/Endurance charges

3) Bring back old Dominating blow

1. Rewards rethought and changed.

2. More "reduced cost of mana", everywhere! Reduced mana gem doesn't even work with herald gems. And why can't I

run 5 golems at once if I want to?

3. 10 free tabs. Erase p2w. I call it even at 10 free!

"
AmityXIII wrote:
NOTE: These may or may not be top 3 material, but I figured what the hell. I'll lay down some random shit.

1. Quite honestly, I would not mind an entire dev cycle focused primarily on adding new items to the game. Obviously, not all members of the dev team focus on item design/creation. However, in context, devoting as much capable man power towards such a goal would provide me with a smile or two. I love items. I would like the scale of items to be absolutely immense numerically.

2. Level cap increased beyond 100. Even if all levels after 100 were completely arbitrary. Awarded zero incentive. Did nothing, but change positions on the ladder. I have always been a fan of DBZ power level type shit, and seeing a level 201+ exile running around would please me. Shit, I could advocate giving them a sizzling energy aura silhouette MTX that increases in intensity the higher one ascends past 100. For the hell of it exile.

3. Give the passive skill tree a 3rd dimension. A vertical layer of the skill tree. Yes, that's right. Take the current implementation, and create a SECOND skill forest with vertical up, and down connections throughout. Complete with NEW KEYSTONES. Make it 3D. EX: Go up in the Witch area, spend X amount of points up there, and be able to come down somewhere else on the tree. Mathematically, similar to the already existing.

Maybe I am thinking, POE 6.0 futuristic exile shit here. But, I still love my ideas, so deal with it. :)

Flame on.

poe addicted detected, in any case, best answer to the tread, point 2 and 3 are completely awesome
"
kogilcane wrote:
"
AmityXIII wrote:
NOTE: These may or may not be top 3 material, but I figured what the hell. I'll lay down some random shit.

1. Quite honestly, I would not mind an entire dev cycle focused primarily on adding new items to the game. Obviously, not all members of the dev team focus on item design/creation. However, in context, devoting as much capable man power towards such a goal would provide me with a smile or two. I love items. I would like the scale of items to be absolutely immense numerically.

2. Level cap increased beyond 100. Even if all levels after 100 were completely arbitrary. Awarded zero incentive. Did nothing, but change positions on the ladder. I have always been a fan of DBZ power level type shit, and seeing a level 201+ exile running around would please me. Shit, I could advocate giving them a sizzling energy aura silhouette MTX that increases in intensity the higher one ascends past 100. For the hell of it exile.

3. Give the passive skill tree a 3rd dimension. A vertical layer of the skill tree. Yes, that's right. Take the current implementation, and create a SECOND skill forest with vertical up, and down connections throughout. Complete with NEW KEYSTONES. Make it 3D. EX: Go up in the Witch area, spend X amount of points up there, and be able to come down somewhere else on the tree. Mathematically, similar to the already existing.

Maybe I am thinking, POE 6.0 futuristic exile shit here. But, I still love my ideas, so deal with it. :)

Flame on.

poe addicted detected, in any case, best answer to the tread, point 2 and 3 are completely awesome

Hehe, thanks m8. Kind words. <3
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 26, 2016, 11:09:37 PM
1) 30% dps reduction of most skills
2) Free Ascendancy points at level 50,55,60,65,70,75,80,85
3) Desecrate summons set Spectres on maps so we know which to buy for them
Last edited by Zalhan2 on May 27, 2016, 3:37:00 AM
1) now you can use spells while dual wielding bows

1) combat log
2) higher zoom out
3) auto - shift assignment to keys via Config
Last edited by hcl on May 27, 2016, 11:58:57 AM
1. 3D art for ALL the uniques
2. More and cheaper hideout decorations together with bigger hideouts
3. Champion ascendency class fortify modified to "You fortify on melee hit" (Haters gonna hate)
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
1. Whirling Blades gets a cooldown
2. Reduced packsize in efficient maps
3. Removal of Cruel Difficulty
1) A 'mentor' or retirement system that allows you to delete a character and in return get a new character started leveled partway through the game based on league completion. So if you have a character in maps in Prophecy SC, you can turn an old character into a new lvl 65 character of any class/ascendancy at the start of A1 Prophecy SC.

2) The end of namelocking for ALL melee skills.

3) A functional asymmetric trading system.
Last edited by C0Y0T3_SLY on May 27, 2016, 2:13:53 PM
I`m absolutely shocked no one has mentioned damn pants for the old guy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info