Two-Week Flashback Perandus Events - The Votes Are In!

no t-shirt? :(
"
TravisL wrote:
"
iHyP3RiOn wrote:
Flashback leagues are fun, but I hate Beyond and I believe a lot of other people do to. Hopefully future Flashbacks can stay AWAY from Beyond it is literally the dumbest mechanic in any game I have ever played

Really? Beyond can boost your drops and you exp gain greatly, sure it added a little difficulty, but today's POE most build can demolish beyond mobs NP. in last two flashback people love beyond the second most (tempest 1st ofc, free 6L op)

Try clearing the perandus mobs while beyond is active. There will be no coin collecting while that's going on.

Also, you might want to pick up a spare graphics card if you're planning to go hard for the two weeks.
"
TravisL wrote:

a quick question about MTX lottery tickets, do the two short challenge league have seperate pool to regular perandus? for example, can leveling to 80 in both regular perandus and flashback perandus make you double the chance of getting those MTXs?

The new prizes apply only to the Perandus Flashback Events, not "regular Perandus". But both Standard and Hardcore Event Leagues are Flashback so you can level to 80 in both to double your chances.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
shotjeer wrote:
Are the rewards cumulative? If you reach level 80, are you put in the drawing for all the prizes? And if so, can one person earn multiple rewards?

Yes and yes. Playing both the Standard and Hardcore versions of the events increases your chances even further because they're separate pools.
I don't get some of these mods like anarchy and domination.
Domination introduces shrines which we would have anyway and anarcy introduces rogue exiles which we would have anyway.

If those mods are on do we just get more of it?
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
I don't get some of these mods like anarchy and domination.
Domination introduces shrines which we would have anyway and anarcy introduces rogue exiles which we would have anyway.

If those mods are on do we just get more of it?

There will be a guaranteed shrine and additional exile per zone. :)
"
Alysma wrote:
"
TravisL wrote:

a quick question about MTX lottery tickets, do the two short challenge league have seperate pool to regular perandus? for example, can leveling to 80 in both regular perandus and flashback perandus make you double the chance of getting those MTXs?

The new prizes apply only to the Perandus Flashback Events, not "regular Perandus". But both Standard and Hardcore Event Leagues are Flashback so you can level to 80 in both to double your chances.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
shotjeer wrote:
Are the rewards cumulative? If you reach level 80, are you put in the drawing for all the prizes? And if so, can one person earn multiple rewards?

Yes and yes. Playing both the Standard and Hardcore versions of the events increases your chances even further because they're separate pools.

I was mainly talking about
"
The Standard and Hardcore Competitive Perandus Events will occur alongside the current Perandus Leagues. However, you don't need to sacrifice your Perandus Challenge Rewards in order to participate. Challenges can be completed in either the main Perandus Leagues or these Competitive Events. You can make progress in either to have it count towards your overall number of challenges.

If "regular" perandus sc/hc has nothing to do with these competitive events, why mention it? Or are they talking about you can complete 40 challenges in two-week then collect the footprint/weapon/portal effect when it's over?Em, I think I just answered the question myself.
Last edited by TravisL on May 5, 2016, 8:19:18 AM
"
TravisL wrote:
I was mainly talking about
"
The Standard and Hardcore Competitive Perandus Events will occur alongside the current Perandus Leagues. However, you don't need to sacrifice your Perandus Challenge Rewards in order to participate. Challenges can be completed in either the main Perandus Leagues or these Competitive Events. You can make progress in either to have it count towards your overall number of challenges.

If "regular" perandus sc/hc has nothing to do with these competitive events, why mention it? Or are they talking about you can complete 40 challenges in two-week then collect the footprint/weapon/portal effect when it's over?Em, I think I just answered the question myself.

Probably because some people could think that getting challenges in those 2W leagues would not count for the overall challenge, and then prefer playing the regular ones in order to complete them.
I think you just did actually, I should probably have read to the very end :p

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 5, 2016, 8:55:58 AM
Quick and noob question regarding Flashback League since it's my first time - will league specific uniques drop during their activation?
No, must use zana map mod for example if you want them to drop or chance them.
Yay for EU friendly start times, because who doesn't want to start a fresh league at 11PM or so?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info