Two-Week Flashback Perandus Events - The Votes Are In!

crapperinho rewardinho
"
Dalnor73 wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
'Each Asc class'... So if you play a Scion in this mini-league, it's 3x harder to win the prizes because they count all Scions as one Asc class while all other classes have three. And the GGG reps dodged every single question about this disparity in the previous threads.

Good job ignoring the issue! I wanted to play it as a Scion, but I'll pass on it rather than compete at a disadvantage like that.

How is it a disparity? There are now 19 classes in the game. Ignore base classes, they have no place in your argument. If you could be a duelist ascendant you argument might hold water but you cant so it doesnt.

There are still 7 classes in the game, not 19. Ascendancy is not a real class. And if you want to count each Ascendancy subclass, then Scions have 18 of those. Not only I can be a Duelist as an Ascendant Scion, I can be each of the 3 Duelist subclasses. Either Scion should have the same prize pool as any of the other 6 classes, or, if you prefer, be awarded prizes in all 18 of its subclasses like the other 6 classes.
Last edited by Kelvynn on May 4, 2016, 5:05:57 PM
"
DiogoStone wrote:
When a flashback mod is active, is it possible to obtain league-specific uniques?

Negative

"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
It says 8pm. Did the post automatically convert it to my local time or is it 8pm UTC?

It should be displayed in your local time (says 3 PM for me)
Last edited by Jaille on May 4, 2016, 5:21:32 PM
Having a Flashback event is great, doing it with random prizes SUCKS.

I believe it has been demonstrated many times that awarding alternate MTX armour or effects for reaching specific lv thresholds or completing certain challenges is much more appealling to everyone and attracts more players.

Why do you insist on these random picked awards?

PS: sorry for my bad english

As always thanks a lot for such a great game GGG :)
Last edited by Nelkael on May 4, 2016, 5:29:36 PM
"
SussuKyle wrote:

Just play SSF for yourself. You aren't forced to play in team, or trade with people.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I see the value of SSF league, I really do. It takes more skill to hit 90+ when you can't equip your character well after merc dried lake.

It's a battle of preference, but SSF voters are neglecting that unless they are in top 25 (most of them won't be!), others characters don't affect them. I believe the disconnect is that knowing other people can have nice things by trading instead of drops affects their emotions, but not their character. So, while not a small part of the community, they are essentially impressing a preference on other people and calling it a league. And yea, I understand they're not a small crowd.

I am very happy glad Flashback won.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I suspect that many ppl were under the impression that you could chance or drop league-specific items with flashback mods and therefore voted for them. This should have been made clear in the poll description. The only way I am aware of to chance or drop them is by using Zana's mods, so no free HH tries this mini-league.

Too bad we can't have SSF and this flashback mod, would have made for a short, fun league-ette.

Plz, bring back HH to Cadiro, at least for the mini-league, there's barely any point in taking part, even with the changes.
so what happens to those who level as inquisitor and then swap to guardian before the league ends for an ez top 25?

im hoping there is a way GGG can detect and not count them?
"
Staub wrote:
so what happens to those who level as inquisitor and then swap to guardian before the league ends for an ez top 25?

im hoping there is a way GGG can detect and not count them?

You can't change Ascendancy Class as per the rules
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Flashback leagues are fun, but I hate Beyond and I believe a lot of other people do to. Hopefully future Flashbacks can stay AWAY from Beyond it is literally the dumbest mechanic in any game I have ever played

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info