Two-Week Flashback Perandus Events - The Votes Are In!

"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
Staub wrote:
so what happens to those who level as inquisitor and then swap to guardian before the league ends for an ez top 25?

im hoping there is a way GGG can detect and not count them?

You can't change Ascendancy Class as per the rules

awesome, thanks for the fast response
Граф в деле
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
Last edited by godgraff on May 4, 2016, 8:08:21 PM
"
godgraff wrote:
What if i dont choose any ascendat class and will be #1 maradeur for example? need ggg responce

If you don't take an ascendancy class you can't win the demigod's as per the post.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Thanks dude. Why is there a glaring lack of beyond? We actually voted and Beyond won by 15 or 20 percent. Why isn't this just a Beyond league?

Beyond mobs spawn based on the quantity of death in a small area, meaning it has a multiplicative relation with all of these other mods that spawn more stuff. When it's on there will be a very significant increase in difficulty.

People will die, it'll be great.
Why don''t you fix your servers first before wasting time on garbage like this ?
Is this to distract us from your lousy servers that you care to do absolutely nothing about ?

Even this reply post is saying " draft out of sync" lol. Can you guuys get anything to "sync" right ?

Almost loss another character due to these lousy online servers. Hapens in NO OTHER game, just this "free to play" garbage.

FIX WHAT'S BROKEN FIRST. What a JOKE!.
"
ricket wrote:
Why don''t you fix your servers first before wasting time on garbage like this ?
Is this to distract us from your lousy servers that you care to do absolutely nothing about ?

Even this reply post is saying " draft out of sync" lol. Can you guuys get anything to "sync" right ?

Almost loss another character due to these lousy online servers. Hapens in NO OTHER game, just this "free to play" garbage.

You know that you don't have to play this "free to play" game, right?

Fix your own broken stuff instead, because there is some sort of malfunction going on inside your head.
"
daaviid78 wrote:
"
ricket wrote:

You know that you don't have to play this "free to play" game, right?

Fix your own broken stuff instead, because there is some sort of malfunction going on inside your head.

+1
No SSF no play.
"
iHyP3RiOn wrote:
Flashback leagues are fun, but I hate Beyond and I believe a lot of other people do to. Hopefully future Flashbacks can stay AWAY from Beyond it is literally the dumbest mechanic in any game I have ever played

Really? Beyond can boost your drops and you exp gain greatly, sure it added a little difficulty, but today's POE most build can demolish beyond mobs NP. in last two flashback people love beyond the second most (tempest 1st ofc, free 6L op)
Last edited by TravisL on May 5, 2016, 12:02:10 AM
For those cry "JSP always win", which clearly are new comers to this game, there's only one item in the whole POE game that can single handedly make you win ----Headhunter, it's a game about knowledge and constructing min/maxing a build, also how to face certain situation (how to use flask what utility skill the best etc. ), you can have all mirror gears and a seasoned poe player can still beat you with eyes closed in leveling wearing just Tabula rasa and some trash rares. It's not the items it's you. There was a time having a 6L shav and a mirror dagger is the only way to do uber, but that is long time ago, now a skilled player with good internet connection can do uber with most of the builds(in SC, even in HC uber viable builds are in dozens)

a quick question about MTX lottery tickets, do the two short challenge league have seperate pool to regular perandus? for example, can leveling to 80 in both regular perandus and flashback perandus make you double the chance of getting those MTXs?
Last edited by TravisL on May 5, 2016, 12:35:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info