[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

"
mxleavitt wrote:
I am currently ranked #30 with Gladiator on PHC. I'm using dual curses and Grace Aura with corrupted anvil and Essence Worm. 78% Block/Spell Block with Flask and can pretty much AFK in T13 maps with a train of creeps on me thanks to Aegis Aurora. I can only take damage from one hit wonders which are easily avoided. I really love this build. Enemies die in one hit and bosses don't take long. I'd say the only thing a Juggernaut has over this is grouped clear speed. Gearing can be annoying as you need your resist, life, Dex, and Int to come from your armor pieces. I'm also playing in Japan (no server) with a constant 100+ms ping on a laptop with a travelling mouse (I can probably fit 3 in my hands and still completely cover them).

Anyways, here is my gear.

Can you post your tree or make your character tab public please
Love the build so far but.. What item should i upgrade next? I guess go for a 6L but besides that i have no idea what to farm/buy :)

"
Can you post your tree or make your character tab public please

I used the same tree as OP except added a point each to the big Dex and Int node on the path.
Last edited by mxleavitt on Jun 26, 2016, 6:09:27 PM
So, what do people think about supplementary Uniques for the build?

There are so few core ones, but, are there more that are nice to have if you can fit them in?

At the moment it turns out I'm still capped even without a Belt, so, I was looking to see if there might be a Unique Belt that would fit in nicely. So far "The Retch", "Meginord's Girdle" and even "Wurm's Molt" seem like nice options... Although Retch is crazy expensive in Prophecy...
Double
Last edited by thekottik on Jun 27, 2016, 12:44:19 AM
Meginord's Girdle for 10% health and flat phys for scaling. Plus flask recovery stacks great with belly of the beast.

Also maybe look into movement speed or rarity increase for maping if you have enough resists.
Just wanted to thank you for this build. I really enjoy playing this build.
It is by far the tankiest I´ve ever played. Merciless Lab is a joke :-)
Still missing last Trial for Uber lab, but I doubt its going to be hard.

Playing on a 5 Link Belly atm, swapping inceased area for conc vs bosses. Still lots of improvements gear wise.

I run grace and arctic armor, mainly because I felt vulnerability on blasphemy hasn´t enough range for hit and run and make me so much more tanky. So I opted for riposte- curse on hit- vul which is working pretty good with such high block chance. And because I am to lazy for selfcast vul :-)

For knockback I use cwdt-bladevortex-knockback- inc duration(swapped for warchief vs Bosses)

how you manager to get 8000 physic? Me max is 5k6. Btw, 0.86s for the shock is so long, anything I can do to reduce it?
"
zeroonea wrote:
how you manager to get 8000 physic? Me max is 5k6. Btw, 0.86s for the shock is so long, anything I can do to reduce it?

Frenzy Charges from Blood Rage help a lot in the damage department.

Also, only way you can cut down on the Aftershock time is to regret Dirty Technique, and put the points elsewhere (There might be other ways of cutting it down, but, that is the only way I can think of right now)

Edit:

Also, curious, has anyone tried this build with the Broken Faith shield? It would essentially turn it into a 50% block build instead of a max block build, but I'm curious if the Chaos Leech and added Chaos Damage would make up for it.
Last edited by Zephryl on Jun 27, 2016, 10:09:00 AM
hey, can this build use mf itens? (just to kill voll)
What do you recommend?

nice build btw, lovin it <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info