[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:
2.4 viable?

Yeah I'd like to know as well :)

I'm not experienced enough to analyze wether the 2.4 changes makes this build strong enough for Shaper and Guardians...

Any input would be great :)

And to OP, thanks for the guide!
"
onklen wrote:
"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:
2.4 viable?

I'm not experienced enough to analyze wether the 2.4 changes makes this build strong enough for Shaper and Guardians...

Yes, but...

it has the same problem as all the incineration builds now - guardians and shaper has got bleed immune in an emergency patch.

So no mor hitting and running around, and lot's less damage to these 5 bosses - everything else melts rather fast.

I haven't tried Über Atziri so far, but normal is only 1-3 full hits to push them into the next phase.

Stability is goods, besides the POE-typical 1 hit kills every now and then...

I'm using some now lagacy stuff (was selffound in last league... now legacy) and a lucky amu corruption that allows a defensive and offensive curse on the same time:

I addes "Melee damage on full life" to the setup to pump out big initial damage, most bosses go down very fast with this.

Normal mobs don't need to be attacked until T15 maps - jumping in and 1-2 counterattacks exlode the whole pack. An attack including aftershock is enough for most exiles and rares, only especially tanky ones (or with map mods) need 2-3.

Armor with this setup ist about 30,000, life 5200, shield 400, tooltip DPS 10,500, hideout value.

The problem with life+block builds is you have to play uber bosses clean - telegraphed onehit skills will onehit you, unless you get a lucky block. No tanking of smashes with 12k + energy shield.

You can play every map mod, including phys reflect - but of cause, combining much rippy mods gets you rippy - better leave out the end boss on a -maxres, extra fire extra cold monster poison map.

There is no attackspeed in this setup - I do one aftershock directly after each hit, so it's rather slow attacking but lots damage. If you have a faster weapon, go after 2 attacks / shock.
"
Llyrain wrote:
"
onklen wrote:
"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:
2.4 viable?

Yes, but...

it has the same problem as all the incineration builds now - guardians and shaper has got bleed immune in an emergency patch.

So no mor hitting and running around, and lot's less damage to these 5 bosses - everything else melts rather fast.

I haven't tried Über Atziri so far, but normal is only 1-3 full hits to push them into the next phase.

Stability is goods, besides the POE-typical 1 hit kills every now and then...

I'm using some now lagacy stuff (was selffound in last league... now legacy) and a lucky amu corruption that allows a defensive and offensive curse on the same time:

I addes "Melee damage on full life" to the setup to pump out big initial damage, most bosses go down very fast with this.

Normal mobs don't need to be attacked until T15 maps - jumping in and 1-2 counterattacks exlode the whole pack. An attack including aftershock is enough for most exiles and rares, only especially tanky ones (or with map mods) need 2-3.

Armor with this setup ist about 30,000, life 5200, shield 400, tooltip DPS 10,500, hideout value.

The problem with life+block builds is you have to play uber bosses clean - telegraphed onehit skills will onehit you, unless you get a lucky block. No tanking of smashes with 12k + energy shield.

You can play every map mod, including phys reflect - but of cause, combining much rippy mods gets you rippy - better leave out the end boss on a -maxres, extra fire extra cold monster poison map.

There is no attackspeed in this setup - I do one aftershock directly after each hit, so it's rather slow attacking but lots damage. If you have a faster weapon, go after 2 attacks / shock.

Your build (or the gear at least) is what I will be trying, have most of the items. As for immunities, I think they will be removed eventually and better mechanics will be put in place.
I was able to snag good gear from essence league to revive my duelist. the hybrid route made alot of difference.

5280 hp/1800 es 15k AR with grace
Hey, hm with the nerf of voidheart is it viable to have 83 % chance to bleed ? ( 50 ring / 25 acendy / 8 tree) or it's better to play axe and let down breath of the council ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info