[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

Going to play this build in 2 week, seems like can be done in full rare gear, so even solo self found viable!
"
nuk3das wrote:
Going to play this build in 2 week, seems like can be done in full rare gear, so even solo self found viable!

A good axe with bleeding mod is required. And you need quite a lot Dex and Int from the gears. So it's actually not very SSF friendly.
What skills do you recommend when leveling ?

Looks fun this one and want to try it out one day.
Nice build!

Quick question : doesnt the reduced duration gem also affect the poison duration ? (making it kinda suck since it will only tick 1ce)
"
Ulysses55 wrote:
Nice build!

Quick question : doesnt the reduced duration gem also affect the poison duration ? (making it kinda suck since it will only tick 1ce)

Yes It does. But it's worthwhile.

I have a detailed calculation on poison damage in the guide, it still has a significant dps even the duration is shorter.
"
naffut wrote:
What skills do you recommend when leveling ?

Looks fun this one and want to try it out one day.

Sunder is pretty good for leveling. It has a decent AOE damage because of its similar mechanic to lightning arrow.
Hi

I'm a relatively new player (~170 hours) and I think I'm going to give this build a try today. From what I can see, the gameplay looks like incredible fun.

The build is explained in a nice and understandable way, but it'd be nice to see the passive tree split up in different parts to see which ones to get first. I'm not sure whether to go life or damage, go up or down, ... I hope you understand what I'm saying.
LiftingNerdBro does this in a great way that made playing one of his build incredibly easy

See image

Also, some leveling tips would be good to know.

I hope this criticism will be of some help.

Thanks!
"
freebo_be wrote:
Hi

Also, some leveling tips would be good to know.

I hope this would help :)

Spoiler
Thanks so much for the intuitive build Insobyr, I'm looking at this for the up & coming 2 week and see the only stumbling block is the Vegan Lvl7 - I'm one would be pushed to try and get a Lvl7 within the week/start of maps correct?

Cheers!
I played this build in Hardcore Perandus and currently 70lv. It is pretty safe and give sufficient damage even I am new to hardcore leauge. Nice build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info