[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

i'll probably try this out in the 2week aswell...some other bleed/gladiator builds i read used Spirit Void for mana leech.....how does your build sustain the mana cost of the main skill? since leap slam is linked with BM and EQ is not

otherwise great build, ty!

edit: another question, what do you think about lioneyes as a shield option?
Last edited by CrazyJ0hn on May 6, 2016, 3:28:27 PM
"
CrazyJ0hn wrote:
how does you build sustain the mana cost of the main skill? since leap slam is linke with BM and EQ is not

I have 0.3% mana leech on my gloves, it's more than enough. You can find mana leech on rings and amulets as well.
Haven't made a decent melee build so far so enjoying this. Messing with a dual wield version. Smash em and phase to the next pack.

Hi, thanks for this guide, im new to PoE but i will try it. Could you post alternative passive trees with less points spend (like one tree each 10~20points) so I can know which direction to follow while leveling? Sorry to ask im just lost this game is so huge, thanks for th build.
"
Ghoulz666 wrote:
Haven't made a decent melee build so far so enjoying this. Messing with a dual wield version. Smash em and phase to the next pack.

Daresso's Passion & phase run looks like a pretty neat solution of this build!

Thanks for sharing!
Last edited by insobyr on May 8, 2016, 2:47:05 AM
Trying this build out in the 2 week flashback, and so far I'm at about level 44. Are there any bleed weapons that I can grab right now that will last me until maps?
"
tsunny wrote:
Trying this build out in the 2 week flashback, and so far I'm at about level 44. Are there any bleed weapons that I can grab right now that will last me until maps?

You can simply level as a normal phys melee character until you get the jack axe at lv65. Facebreaker is the best item to level with.
"
insobyr wrote:
"
tsunny wrote:

You can simply level as a normal phys melee character until you get the jack axe at lv65. Facebreaker is the best item to level with.

Ok, I'll just do normal EQ until I can get jack the axe and go bleed nodes on passive tree.

I have another question though. Do you not need any endurance charges? I saw in your vids that you aren't running anything to generate them.
Heh I died like nobody's business before I reached reached level 65+.

A gladiator running around with a 2-hander. Didn't know about the usefulness of facebreakers so I basically died my way to merc dried lake.
"
CrazyJ0hn wrote:

edit: another question, what do you think about lioneyes as a shield option?

Lioneye is very good to start with. Personally I don't like the movement speed penalty tho...

I'm using
in 2weeks PSC, it's also a pretty good and budget choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info