[2.3] Bleeding/Poison EQ Gladiator -- Budget, Tanky, Reflect Proof! -- T15 Core Down!

"
hey, can this build use mf itens? (just to kill voll)
What do you recommend?

nice build btw, lovin it <3

Sure. The only required item of this build is voidheart (or weapon that can cause bleeding, like Jack axe). All other gears are very flexible.
Just wanted to share you, how iam doing this.

Having fun with this build. Hearthvoid is very strong!
I am playing some sort of Armour/Eva - / Es - hybrid.
i played verunastra and aegis the league before and loved it, not sure which build is stronger.

i have some different tree path, just because i needed max block.

lvl 85:
5k life
1,5k es (with discipline)
20k armour (with grace)
45k armour (with flask's up)
78% block chance

9,1k dmg (with AOE)
14,3k dmg (with conc)
28,5k (totem + atziri+lion flask with conc gem)

( my gems are lvl 18-19, and not 20% yet!)

Weakness : chaos damage (atm, need upgrades :S)

I dont like playing glass conon anymore, it feels bad. This build is pure tankyness, and still strong.
Killed uber izaro very easy, with temp chains on me. Did not try atziri yet. T11 highest map i did, very easy, could not go higher, cant find any higher maps .. =(

Spoiler

Any critique to my build/tree would be cool.
And any advice, how to go on with the skill tree, where to go next?!

Stay with 6l Coil, or get Carcass jack? (dmg+es+res+AOE)
What about jewels? is "incresed damage" the best ? because it double dip??

[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
Last edited by cr4ck4r on Jun 27, 2016, 6:31:17 PM
"
zeroonea wrote:
how you manager to get 8000 physic? Me max is 5k6. Btw, 0.86s for the shock is so long, anything I can do to reduce it?

Right, so less duration is a must (I think you have it on already). We put some points in the passives where there is increaed skill effect, and that kinda sucks for us.

The final way to mitigate the duration is rapid decay gem. That's the synergy with Voidheart. Wear voidheart, no need for poison gem, take that out and put rapid decay.
"
cr4ck4r wrote:

Your build is so so so tanky I can't even describe it.

Nice synergy with Aegis, I love your variation of the build. Sick dual curse as well. Your damage is not far off from mine too, my passives are more for max damage (33k with max frenzy charge and Lion's but no totem and no atziri flask). You have melee damage on full life because of Aegis and that works very well with your damage. A little slow clearing speed because of no blood rage so no consistent frenzy charge upkeep (our passive for generating frenzy charge doesnt work off of bleed deaths).

Atziri is about 5 times easier than Uber lab, so you shouldnt have any problem. You could also try Uber Atziri with your defense. Twinned T15 Colosseum should not be a problem for you. I've done all the maps except Core and they were very comfortable, except for Plaza boss.

My 330 pdps mace has lower max phys damage than Breath but higher min damage, tooltip dps increases by about 4k. Why I chose to opt out of Breath is mainly cuz of attack speed (1.7 on my mace). Could be useful for dodging Uber Atziri and general quality of life mapping. Costs a few exalts though. Another benefit of high attack speed weapon is because with a little investment in leech I dont have to worry about long fights if I run out of flasks - that may be a little bit challenging for you. (But still you are so tanky you won't run into these problems frequently).

And you have 6l lightning coil wow. Isn't that a little overkill for physical hits? With your 40k armour and our ascendancy perks plus your max block why do you need coil? You may opt for a higher ES+life chest with more chaos resist if you want. May free up lightning res issues from coil and invest in added phys damage, more life, more ES, more chaos res in your other gear. But I feel your 5k health is enough to do all content even at -60 to -40 chaos resist, if you opt out of village ruin boss. So I think you should invest in more damage at the expense of phys mitigation from coil, just my opinion.

Edit: looked at your tree, you def need more damage. If you get more life and ES from gear at the expense of coil, just go all damage tree wise. Finish your mace wheel on the left side, get more mace damage at the bottom of duelist area (and jewel socket right next to it too), and perhaps a little of of leech. With more damage and leech, you can sustain longer fights more easily and make you even more tankier that way. Jewels are the biggest source of dps incraese - its crazy - increased AOE damage, increased physical damage, increased damage is what you are looking for so you can double dip yes. Get one with all three on them.
Last edited by BigBun on Jun 28, 2016, 3:32:50 AM
"
Ekenek wrote:
Love the build so far but.. What item should i upgrade next? I guess go for a 6L but besides that i have no idea what to farm/buy :)

Definitely need rapid decay on your chest, put fortify on movement skill until you get a 6link. Also get some gear with added phys damage on amulet and ring, it will increase your dps alot.
Personally I found Atziri a lot harder than Uber Izaro.

Admittedly I haven't actually managed to kill Uber I, but, that's the lack of Portals (And I was only level 72, I can't even get to him anymore because of chronic DCs...)

Really needing to get the bonus points from Uber Lab, will really boost my damage (Plus I'm trying to get a Death's Door) but both runs I tried today DC'd literally right in front of the Silver Cache that gives a Unique, which is in the room just before the third trial... GGG needs better servers if they want people to enjoy one-attempt content...

Not sure if I actually want to use Death's Door or not... I'd have to use a Rare Belt again (I think, might depend on the rolls I get on them), but the extra End Charge and Immunity to Bleeding would be great... The lack of life, not so much.
how to kill maligaro in t15?
"
zeroonea wrote:
how to kill maligaro in t15?

Just did T15 core (magic map, no extra damage mods), no deaths. Maligaro goes down easy because he dies fast. Pop a chaos res flask otherwise your health goes down fast. I believe the traps can be killed and we have aoe so not a big problem. (We block alot of his attacks too.) After killing him I spam my life potions because my health is degening fast if I'm not leeching.

Just a thought on the Core boss fight tho - it's pretty comfortable until the last phase when Malachai spawns the red spinning degen circles that actively seek you out. Gotta fight the boss while actively moving out of the circle because the dot damage is the most dangerous thing for us. It's a little better for our build because we can hit him once and dodge while the bleed and poison does the damage, even more kiting in that phase and requires extra focus and coordination. The previous phases are okay and not so worriesome. I think what helped me the most is my attack speed and my leech, which kept me sustained and able to shield charge to dodge fast. I think it's because you often run out of flasks in long prolonged fights like this.

Probably any added damage mods Core rare maps or twinned Core is probably too much for our build. Our block and tanky department does well in other bosses but bosses with high degen/chaos damage is not very compatible. Same thing with Plaza boss, without leech you will likely run out of flasks and get into a hairy situation. So in conclusion, without high burst damage (like bladefall mines) or instant leech like CoC builds, Twinned Core and Uber Atziri is probably extremely dangerous for us and that is the limit of this build.

Just my two cents, gonna peace out now I'm done with the league, 40/40 still rank 2 gladiator in prophecy league, good luck to everyone.

Last edited by BigBun on Jun 28, 2016, 10:49:49 AM
"
BigBun wrote:
"
cr4ck4r wrote:

( ... )

Edit: looked at your tree, you def need more damage. If you get more life and ES from gear at the expense of coil, just go all damage tree wise. Finish your mace wheel on the left side, get more mace damage at the bottom of duelist area (and jewel socket right next to it too), and perhaps a little of of leech. With more damage and leech, you can sustain longer fights more easily and make you even more tankier that way. Jewels are the biggest source of dps incraese - its crazy - increased AOE damage, increased physical damage, increased damage is what you are looking for so you can double dip yes. Get one with all three on them.

Thanks that a good idea, thank you.

with 4x frenzy charges, that i get sometimes, and all the buffs, iam at 41k dmg :)

Spend all my currency to buy that 6l Coil, had a good offer.
I feel like i dont need much more ES, 1500 is way enough. imo.

The "good" jewels are so damn expensive :(

currently using these
Spoiler

Not sure if iam missing whirling blades, with the shield charge, its almost the same + it is doing good damage , and procs fortify like always, thanks to AOE :)

edit: killed atziri, did not change my gear or flask's , just wanted to try.
Spoiler

vaal's = easy
trio = where did they go.. omg
atziri = died 2x to her splitt phase, because iam bad at atziri xD
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
Last edited by cr4ck4r on Jun 28, 2016, 4:57:30 PM
Well I downed Uber Izaro at last, level 78 (wanted to make sure I got the bastard this time, so I levelled more than I originally intended).

Also got Death's Door to drop, so, all in all a pretty successful run.

Now sitting at 18.3k EQ Tooltip with all buffs up, and 75-80% physical mitigation on T10 with all buffs up (More like 60-70 for most situations) and I'm at 4.5k life. Not sure what I can improve, I'm always looking for help to upgrade.

Character sheet for my passive tree should be open; Character Ezomius.

Spoiler

(Currently trying to get either +1 Frenzy or +1 Curse on the Anvil, either is fine for me, but no luck so far. Move Speed isn't a terrible option though~)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info