... Snail Time ...

Yesterday I had a very close encounter with death (not me, my character). I don't remember the situation or type of monsters, but what I can remember is that my life came down to such dangerous levels that for a moment I saw the so famous "light at the end of the tunnel". Although my native language is not English, the shock was so great that I could not suppress a loud "OMG!!!" followed by a pair of heavy caliber bad words, also in English XD

Lvl 97 and 70%...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Jun 1, 2016, 8:11:53 PM
Every time Voll hits me on Wasteland map with one increased damage mod I am left with about 200 HP. Lolol, it is like my character design is meant just for this.
One piece of advice for everyone here. Use up all your Necropolis maps before next update makes boss impossible...
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Well you've come to the right place to vent and share your struggles...GL on your path to 97, Quixote!

Btw, really like your guild name. :)

Yeah those RIP's can suck...I got so mad at my last one I punched my keyboard and almost gave up...but after calming down I got back in the saddle. Booze helps. :D

I just stopped taking any risks...but after hitting 97 I went on a mad Strongbox opening spree...lol...I listed to Turnip's advice and I know it saved me some more RIP's but it wasn't easy...those Strongboxes are so damn tempting...:-)

At 96.69 and tapping out there, as I'm testing out some gems and build ideas for prophecy. And yeah the guild name is pretty cool ha.
Leveled to 92 today and left my character at 10% exp. 8 more lvls to go.

I just read the patch notes - it sucks to hear about the exp nerf at higher levels. :/
"
outspokened wrote:
Leveled to 92 today and left my character at 10% exp. 8 more lvls to go.

I just read the patch notes - it sucks to hear about the exp nerf at higher levels. :/

Gratz on 92

Dont worry but exp nerf till it comes - it could be minor.

Turnip
70% to 98 Act...looking good, sir. Keep it up! :)

I finally, after weeks of grinding found a Carto box...oddly enough when I wasn't grinding at all. It popped up on one of my unidentified rare maps when I was MFing...which was...a...

...Tier 1 Pit...*shame* Rngeeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuusss!!! :0 o_0 :(

So now I have 15 corrupted Tier 1 maps...8 rare, 7 regular...but some have good stats:

At least they're good for loot and Atziri map farming, lol. Stupid game. :D
Last day today before 2.3 (Moment of Silence).

I mapped a lot yesterday LOL

Cleaned out a tab of all my easy maps to prepare for the patch.

54%

Going to try to get as high as possible tonight, and finish things off Soon™
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Tbh I'm a bit downhearted about it all.
II'm in the middle of 90-100 at 97 and 97 has been very slow
If the exp nerf is noticable, I might lose motivation. I may not stop, but I feel that it's bad luck when I know
With current exp I could get there, but if it gets worse, esp 99, I have my doubts, due to the fact I'm not really good enough
To mow down t12 - I can do it but it's slow. So I may have to do some respeccing or invest in better jewels.

I find it a bit of bad luck, that just when I'm at e heart of things and doing well. Haven't ripped in 2 levels, that they are going to nerf exp.

So I'm a bit gloomy about it.

I'll prob start a self found in new league and find out from everyone what the exp is like.

On the other hand I may not and lvl onwards. :D

Well, we'll see soon.

Turnip

97 59%
Turnip - I understand completely. I really needed a break after hitting 97...I get headaches if I play too much...I figured the later levels wouldn't be too terrible but this nerf isn't good news. But as I've said before, I want to first get my last two Ascendency points for grinding further...being able to add Master Alchemist is GG enough...but the mod that will give a 20% chance for flasks to not use charges is nuts...that's an automatic 20% increase in charges which is huge for a Pathfinder...

I also really want to play the new league...I've always avoided them but now that I'm much better at the game I think it will be fun to do...plus I'd like to do a CI version of my current build and see how it does...not to mention playing in a new economy will be a welcome change.

Sarang - Wow, that is some crazy grinding! I'm betting you're going to get close to 70%...btw curious to ask, how much exp are you getting from top tier maps (T14-15)? More specially, about how many do you need to do to get 1%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info