... Snail Time ...

Hi

So here I am ploughing through my blue t10s, and thanks to help here, am melting everything pretty quick.

But then the oh s*** moments. Playing plateau/gorge/chateau and if I f*** up, it'll cost me an ex in maps, as I'm too s****ty a player to
alch.

Not died this lvl and only once the lvl before that.

Lvling is taking forever (as we all know), and TBH I'm getting anxious about f*** ups.

I know soloing - 100 is real tough and i"m glad it is as I like a challenge which is why I play. And there well ... the lvl goes to 100

I think 95/96 and 96/97 are going to be hideous and the last two will as well.

I want to get there and think with enough persistence I can do it, as my finances (for the moment) are healthy.

I don't know how people get bored doing late game mapping, I'm always anxious some crazy mob I haven't seen
before will trap me in a corridor, or some such SH**

Anyhoo, was wondering if anyone else is finding it tough around this level, not clear speed or dying, just tough in terms of nerves
and relentless concentration as well as map maintenance.

I think, in a way being 97 would be easier in that in real terms you are no closer, but there's a big psychological difference in only being
3 lvls away.

I ain't giving up any time soon.

Anyone else struggling in the mid nineties?

TYVM

Turnip

TLDR. Panic. Angst. Stress. Excitement. Coffee. Loads of cigarettes. Love Dis f**ing game.
Last edited by Turniphead2 on Jul 16, 2016, 5:48:58 PM
Last bumped on Oct 31, 2016, 10:01:38 PM
I stopped leveling past 92 on my perandus main char, it's just soul crushing and I would rather level or play other characters instead of grabbing more life nodes.

Can already do t13/t14 maps with the char so it's not really needed anyway, except for leveling for the sake of leveling.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Not tempted by 100?
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
Not tempted by 100?

I confess, my name is Mannoth and I am an altoholic.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
It's pretty easy if you never die.

Record your xp/min doing a gorge and see how long it would take.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hmmm... Maybe I should become 1 lol
Last edited by Turniphead2 on Apr 23, 2016, 3:52:51 PM
Take breaks in between and make sure you do something else. Atm I'm splitting time between MF/Gem leveling/mess around and grinding to 100. Just got to 98.

Rota if you can to save money. If I couldn't find a group I basically spammed T11-13 (saving T14-15 for Rota). Last 25% of the level I just go back to Canyon/Lake/Gorge/Plateau for the safest possible leveling. If you're trying to get 100, you should be investing in defense. That said, totally understandable that it's boring as shit.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 23, 2016, 4:17:36 PM
"
Take breaks in between and make sure you do something else. Atm I'm splitting time between MF/Gem leveling/mess around and grinding to 100. Just got to 98.

Rota if you can to save money. If I couldn't find a group I basically spammed T11-13 (saving T14-15 for Rota). Last 25% of the level I just go back to Canyon/Lake/Gorge/Plateau for the safest possible leveling. If you're trying to get 100, you should be investing in defense. That said, totally understandable that it's boring as shit.

Thanks for this. And gratz on 98!

But I'm soloing, because I'm weird - maybe I should party, but I like the speed and control I get from solo.

@nephalim - yea I only died once in last 2 lvls. Thanks for the encouragement. I'll time a gorge. It's good to hear the words ' pretty easy,'
As everyone says how f***in hard it is to get there.

I need to time a whole lvl really too.

Tyvm

Turnip
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

But I'm soloing, because I'm weird - maybe I should party, but I like the speed and control I get from solo.

Naw, that's completely understandable. I don't mind doing -Max Res and/or Temp Chain maps, some do.

Especially for the last 5-10% too I map slow as hell. You can do it, man!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Lv99 in PHC.Playing solo or with support only.2H Eartquake.Fuckin love that skill!And yeah.leveling is really easy now compared pre 2.00.Needed like 3 hours on t12-14 for 11% on lv 99,joke compared to 370-400 lv 77-78 maps needed from lv 99-100 pre 2.00.
Last edited by And1111 on Apr 23, 2016, 10:07:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info