... Snail Time ...

I read on another post t10s will be like playing t7s which pretty much f***s t10s and 11 for that matter. To get to 100 you'll have to facepalm t13/14.

Hmmm
The XP nerf sounds worrisome, indeed. Seeing as I just started on the long grind, it kinda feels like it's over before it started.

Oh well. Been grinding maps pretty hard the last few days, sitting at 94.60% now. Got several gems that hit 20/20 recently so dps is up quite a bit. Feels great. :) Thought I'd be able to hit 95 before Prophecy though, doesn't look like it now. Oh well.

Looking forwards to Prophecy anyway, it sounds fun to me. I'm probably going to recreate my build with another class and tweak things a bit. That's usually how I do things - find a skill I enjoy then I try to fine-tune things.

Good luck tomorrow guys!
You'll get to 95 soon, Ceri. :)

I'm still debating on my class for Prophecy. Part of me wants to do something new...but I hate doing flavor of the week builds...my best builds are always my own design. I really want do to a CI version of my Pathfinder...but doing an Assassin is very tempting...

Very excited for tomorrow!! I have the evening to myself and several kinds of booze ready and waiting...Friday Night Drunken POE is a GO. :D 8)
Pretty excited for prophecy as well! Been a standard player all along until perandus where I had a blast. Didn't particularly like leveling and especially from scratch with nary a chaos to my name, but it was fun this time round and freshened up the game for me.

As for grinding up the levels and feeling the grind, I think the trick here is to have other toons you can play and progress with as well.
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
I read on another post t10s will be like playing t7s which pretty much f***s t10s and 11 for that matter. To get to 100 you'll have to facepalm t13/14.

Hmmm

Source?
Just a thought, why don't they just reduce the exp gained by parties(but keep their loot rate as is)?

Are you guys playing in Prophecy league? Hope everyone's leveling fine. I'll prob. take a break from ginding and just start a new build for now until the new patch kicks in. :)
Lol! They are in every way trying to force players to open up and play party more...I am pretty sure they are more willing to do something like lowering the exp gained in solo plays rather than party.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Lol! They are in every way trying to force players to open up and play party more...I am pretty sure they are more willing to do something like lowering the exp gained in solo plays rather than party.

If GGG pulls a Riot Games I'm gonna be pissed LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Due to my work and study schedules I never bother with guilds/party mapping that's why I've been soloing for the past 2-3 years here. I must admit I'm a bit tempted with just partying to 100 but eh I think I'll stick with soloing on my main even after the exp nerf hits.

@Saranghaeyo - thanks for the crafting advice yesterday on the mace o:!
Last edited by outspokened on Jun 2, 2016, 9:26:58 PM
[double post sorry]
Last edited by outspokened on Jun 2, 2016, 9:26:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info