... Snail Time ...

I look forward to it!
Censored.
32%... rushing through all the maps.

It's not coming before 2.3, guys :(
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
C'mon Sarang - you have to at least catch up to Deadpenga! :D

Either way, 32% in such a short time is mighty impressive...I can only imagine what the exp penalty is like...and if they do nerf it more, you'll have a leg up for sure.

Turnip, how are you doing? I think you and Actkqk are about to leave the 97 Club behind...sorry guys, I'm still getting migraines from all the grinding (and drinking, you gotta be honest) I did over the 3 day holiday weekend. ^_^

But with all the maps piling up from my Zana missions...98 awaits...8)
I did half a tab of Plateaus, then broke into my Springs fund... LOL

One of those things where you hope you never have to do, since it's such a nice layout (never found a Doctor though).

With the upcoming XP penalties, I'm probably going to spend these last few days running out all of my Gorge/Lake etc, so I have all my T11 and Red Maps for 2.3, just to be safe. Then when Prophecy gets boring, come back to finish the job.

And Sas, I knew you'd be hung over from the weekend :D
I'm doing ok. Think I'm on 97 40% which feels pretty good but tbh, dreading possible exp nerf.
Any nerf/changes to basic gameplay make me a little uneasy - I don't want 97 to turn into 99 overnight.
It's tough getting exp at 97 as it is.

But one thing I've found, is that for some reason, the higher your bar goes up, the more you can see the end of the level
so you fight harder. When I see 3% at the beginning of the level, I'm kinda low on ambition.

feels good to see 40% up there. Round about 65%, I start worrying about rips.

Blue chateau plats gorges.

Onwards and sideways!

Turnip
I agree! I just think when you close to the end you get way more tense, at 90% to 99 I was playing so slow and careful it was a completely different experience. Can you get 98 before 2.3 Turnip?
I'm glad I went from 0% 95 to 0% 96 last weekend.... I really want to know the _numbers_ behind the new exp penalty, though, all Chris gave is a vague "you'll get less exp".
"
I agree! I just think when you close to the end you get way more tense, at 90% to 99 I was playing so slow and careful it was a completely different experience. Can you get 98 before 2.3 Turnip?

I'd like to, but it's prob a no :)

if I was at70/80 maybe, but I doubt at 40%

Thanks for asking me tho

Turnip
Yeah I don't know if we are going to get specific deets on the new penalty...how did it work last time? Did people just figure it out on their own or did GGG release specifics?

If not, I think all of us on this thread can help figure it out...we'll just have to see how big the difference is...but they did mention it starting "earlier"...whatever it is, it doesn't sound good to me. :-0
Well, if it 'starts' at 85 - at least we have advanced to mid/late nineties without the penalty

I hope it doesn't kick the early nineties dudes

Turnip
Last edited by Turniphead2 on Jun 1, 2016, 12:02:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info