[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I'm pretty happy how far I've come with your build! If I were to get aegis+6l it would be more dps for sunder right? And just wondered why you don't use faster attacks for 6l setup?

Right now with the regular BoR 4l I do like 39.5k with auras on like 64k dps fully buffed roughly but looking at the prices for aegis shields seemed pretty steep.

Thanks again! I know I asked a lot of questions but you just gotta bear with me lol.
Nice build
"
Ogmo0 wrote:
So I have a question. If I use Sunder and I get Gratuitous Violence will that mean my Sunder has a chance to make enemies bleed unlike Static Strike or does it not apply for some reason?

Sure. Any skill that deals more than zero physical damage got a chance to make enemies bleed.

In case of SS, the reason why it doesn't have chance to bleed is because I made a 100% elemental damage setup (so I rely on counter attacks for bleed effect).
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
I'm pretty happy how far I've come with your build! If I were to get aegis+6l it would be more dps for sunder right? And just wondered why you don't use faster attacks for 6l setup?

Right now with the regular BoR 4l I do like 39.5k with auras on like 64k dps fully buffed roughly but looking at the prices for aegis shields seemed pretty steep.

Thanks again! I know I asked a lot of questions but you just gotta bear with me lol.

No, don't expect more DPS from 6L+Aegis setup. Usually you will keep almost same DPS or a little bit lower.

Main reason for that setup is improved survivability from Aegis plus a good amount of Energy Shield. I choose WED instead of FA because final DPS outcome is better.
mas_mariano,again I need your help,hopefully the last time.
I need to free enough points to take Iron Reflexes,but I have no idea what to drop.
Last edited by MasterBLB on Aug 1, 2016, 2:50:20 AM
Hi! Well, you just need three points, you could get them from:

- 1 point just below Defiance
- 1 point between Testudo & Retaliation
- 1 point just below Cloth & Chain

I don't know your tree in detail, but these three points are pretty poor in general.
Wait a sec...doesn't that +80% increased defense from shield almost double basic defense stats?Say I have a shield with 1000 armour so with these passives won't it be 1800 armour?Or in case of Lioneye's Remorse 1421 base -> 2557??
That'd be poor indeed.
I am wondering what you think about the Gold Ring Mainly but rather have your thoughts on them. Other than Max Life being low what are your thoughts.
Well, as you can see in Gear section, my rings are similar. Your Gold Ring maybe is not the best, but gives you the INT you need and life/resistances. Plus flat physical, so imo, is good enough.
Any thoughts on how Wild Strike would perform with this build? It would probably give you better clear speed than Cleave or Sunder, and you could switch to a physical attack for elemental reflect maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info