[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Arawh wrote:
When is a good time to do merci and uber lab?
25,6k dps conc Eartquake with all auras on (~70k considering the aftershock)
9k armor, 4,2k life. I still fear that one of izaro's attacks wont be blocked and he'll oneshot me as well as me having not enough damage :/

I did this char for Perandus league. Now, I wasn't able to get Uber lab trials from Standard to test it (2 trials after +100 maps, just can't believe it), so regrettably, all I will say is based on other players opinions or general considerations:

- I assume your char is Myseltainn, I guess you will be able to do Merciless lab without any problem.
- Actually, my EQ (w/ Concentrated Effect) DPS are 50.5K, so, there's a long way for improvement in your damage. After a quick look, these are my suggestions:
1. Take Retaliation, is just one more point and truly great.
2. Except for jewel in Duelist area, the remaining three are pretty poor (specially two of them with no damage stats at all). Take Ancestral Knowledge if you need INT or look for rings with it (and missing resistances)
3. Remaining points until level 90 will really improve your DPS: Berserking, Hatchet Master and nodes from Marauder start area.
- Try to cap your physical damage reduction when you need it against Izaro. Use Granite and Jade flasks (maybe both together if you need it). And don't try to facetank him until you're sure you can handle it. If you run out of flasks, hit & run.
- Imo, problem with Izaro is not one-hit that doesn't get blocked. Problem is one hit not being blocked plus crit with high multi. For that shot, you need granite/jade flask.
- For Uber lab, just consider that last ascendancy point is really helpful if you go for Aegis + 6L, not before. So my suggestion is that you wait, continue mapping and when you feel like you want to do the final upgrade for your char using Aegis, then try Uber Izaro.
"
feelmybicep wrote:
Hi, really enjoying your build!
Im running 6link version any ideas how to improve my damage? Should i replace some rares?
Any other good uniques for this build? Carcass jack seems like a good choice, need to save up for it. Unbuffed dps sits at 27K

Also here's my skill tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcFLQY5BosKJgz3Dc0TTBPJFCAV7BfhGNsaPhzOIOMhYCSbJvgoKimlK1AvzDB3MgkyTjWSOuE8LT0PQKBBdEa3R35OMlBHUWBZ_l8_X9phIWLsZFJlTWWnZfBnm2xGbNhvO3Jscql07XTxdU52rHfjeA15OXrvfNl-4oNfg8yE2YTvivCLT4zPj5mXeZ5Xpo2pbqmVrK-uPq5Qr6e18raKtz65Hb02vni-p8AawL_BgsGjxBXE9sauypDPftNv2L3aweJh5FHpRuoY7w7yRfMG9kj3MvdN-Ov7qv4K_lT-a_6P

Hi, glad you like it!

Imo, reconsider immediately Carcass Jack as an option here. Getting RRRRRB in a DEX/INT based chest could be just impossible.

I got 48K Sunder DPS with 6L, but I can't find what's really happening with your DPS. Please make your Character tab public so I can take a look.

Btw you got Reckoning-Vengeance combo wrong, you need CoH on same link.
Hey guys

I'm looking for optimization on this build please.
You can check my characters if u like

Bear in mind I play hardcore :-)
"

Hi, glad you like it!

Imo, reconsider immediately Carcass Jack as an option here. Getting RRRRRB in a DEX/INT based chest could be just impossible.

I got 48K Sunder DPS with 6L, but I can't find what's really happening with your DPS. Please make your Character tab public so I can take a look.

Thanks for answering my questions!

I have made some changes since i wrote that post, switched to Earthquake from sunder.
unbuffed dmg with earthquake is sitting at 28k with physical to lighning support as blue gem.

i was also able to remove the +30 int node from the tree.

Also profile should be public now, i would love you to check it out if u have the time!
Would you ever make an atziri video?

Loving the build just getting the rest of my gear was wondering which belt should I use, or just get a new one.

Edit. Was wondering about these gloves aswell.

Also Craft Increase Armour for the Titan gauntlets later.

Which gloves would be best or find something new aswell.
Last edited by SEANIMAL on Jul 27, 2016, 11:09:06 PM
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Would you ever make an atziri video?

There's an Atziri video since the post was created. Now is under "Videos" -> "Old Videos w/ Static Strike..." section.

Is one of the first versions of this build, in Perandus using Varunastra w/ Static Strike.
"
SEANIMAL wrote:

Loving the build just getting the rest of my gear was wondering which belt should I use, or just get a new one.

Edit. Was wondering about these gloves aswell.

Also Craft Increase Armour for the Titan gauntlets later.

Which gloves would be best or find something new aswell.

Hi, great you like the build!

About your gear, I suggest you look for a new Rustic Sash ideally with Inc. Elemental Damage with Weapons, and life/resist of course. If not, I stay with rare Heavy Belt. I don't like Doryani's for this build, because you loose too much life from belt.

Your Viper Fingers are excellent gloves. You got max AS plus good life/resist. Thanks to IR, you get great Armour too.
"
feelmybicep wrote:
"

Hi, glad you like it!

Thanks for answering my questions!

I have made some changes since i wrote that post, switched to Earthquake from sunder.
unbuffed dmg with earthquake is sitting at 28k with physical to lighning support as blue gem.

i was also able to remove the +30 int node from the tree.

Also profile should be public now, i would love you to check it out if u have the time!

Hi, I check your char profile. Everything looks great.

I got 40K EQ DPS with PtL (and Hatred plus HoA), I assume that the difference is because you consider your DPS without auras. Am I wrong?

what do you think about lacerate?
do you think i can substitute listed 4 main attack skills with lacerate?
i picked one up on the way and loving it now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info