[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

Does Elemental equilibrium worth the investment ? my test with multistrike is that the element attack could be different on each strike ^^

By working on tree therory, a choice have to be done between EE and critical chance/multiplier (sword based near Marauder)

2.6 Build buff OP?
Ee with multi strike won't work. I've tested it. Multi does same skill the time's.

I do think the 2.6 change is a buff but it needs testing. My brother is checking it all. And possible tree changes.
"
Multi does same skill the time's
not right, i try yersterday each attack from multistrike spawn randomly an element so it is 22% chance to have a different element on 2 hit in a row. Does it worth the investment ? maybe not, you are right

Last edited by einkix on Feb 25, 2017, 3:58:16 PM
"
riverwithin wrote:
I believe that this build would work well as Staff-based, preferably starting Inquisitor and working down to Duelist, but you could also start Gladiator and work up to Templar, or start Berzerker.
Wild Strike does not work that great period if you are wanting to use mace's or staves i reccomend going man mode and using either dual swords or axe's and boost elemental damage and as for the crit chance well you can pick up a nice one over near the duelist tree that gives you 75% more crit chance while duel wielding it is a nice pick up in my opinion
how you get so high dps numbers? i have just 112k dps.
maybe someone could look at my gear?
So if Wild strike physical damage is now 100% converted to elemental damage does this mean that hits can no longer cause bleed - even if hit by a weapon that causes bleed on hit?
yeah this build is dead. with 100% conversion the only thing that is going to bleed is the initial target,

anything that get hit by the fire/ice/lightning takes no phys damage

0 physical damage = 0 bleed = 0 explosion = LUL nice clear speed bruh

Last edited by dephness on Mar 1, 2017, 7:13:53 PM
damn yeah, i was thinking to focus only on bleeding and explosion .... but you are right with 100% conversion it doesnot work anymore .... well what about moving on reave/cleave or lacerate ?
Last edited by einkix on Mar 1, 2017, 8:17:04 PM
Great build perfect dmg. I hope u will update it for 2.6 :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info