[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

Dual Strike is quite good even with the 10% explosion, but the problem with it is it's not enough AoE to do maps efficiently. I us it for hard bosses to get them dead faster. Like Atziri.
Last edited by MrPozo on Apr 14, 2016, 1:36:04 AM
Would a victarios acuity be a good choice for an ammy or get a rare one like yours?
I would say get a neck with hp res's and phys damage. unless you think 3600-3800 hp is ok for you.
I'm wondering about respecing into this build. This dagger might work for starters?

flat phys or 60-79 phys dmg can be crafted from master can be crafted.

Or how much lightning resistance is needed on dagger? Or it's possible to skip ress on dagger?
Last edited by eTo_PL on Apr 19, 2016, 4:04:50 PM
Dont need res on dagger. I found it that way. I'd go with flat phys.
Updated gear. Thought I lost dps but was only cause I forgot to switch my IQ gem with AF..Derp -_- 658k+ dps now.
Last edited by MrPozo on Apr 19, 2016, 10:10:27 PM
I will be posting new damage numbers. I forgot one of my buffs and damage turns out to be extremely higher than 658k. Will be done when I get home from work tomorrow.

Edit: I will be working on doing a video guide for those of you who want to see more detailed view. I'll try to make as detailed as I can. Will be first video guide so please bare with me for I will try to make it as best as possible for you to understand me and show off some different skills instead of WS for those who do not wish to use the skill. ^_^
Last edited by MrPozo on Apr 20, 2016, 1:11:11 AM
The new numbers are in. xD
Last edited by coca453 on Apr 22, 2016, 10:04:06 AM
"
coca453 wrote:

With Abyssus you need mitigation. Its not about enlighten. You need to get lightning coil when you can afford it to mitigate the physical damage to lightning or if you can't afford it get a high armor chest and get granite flask, Rumi's helps, lion's roar, Taste of Hate also.
Last edited by MrPozo on Apr 22, 2016, 6:17:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info