[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

Clear speed in the Atziri video is kind of slow, but looks fine in the map video.. can you update those with your new gear and tree?

Last edited by JIuBeHbOrH9I on Jun 2, 2017, 8:08:14 AM
"
JIuBeHbOrH9I wrote:
Clear speed in the Atziri video is kind of slow, but looks fine in the map video.. can you update those with your new gear and tree?

Yeah I'll get that down for you asap
"
JIuBeHbOrH9I wrote:

Video uploaded.
Hi mate:)
First of all, thank you for your build, looks very interesting!:)

I have a couple of questions if u don't mind...
1)Do u think it will be viable for 3.0? Is there something you would change when it goes live?

And 2) Is it necessary to switch to Dual Strike for single target or can you do it with Wild Strike as well? I've never played WS before thats why I'm asking.
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
"
Hi mate:)
First of all, thank you for your build, looks very interesting!:)

I have a couple of questions if u don't mind...
1)Do u think it will be viable for 3.0? Is there something you would change when it goes live?

And 2) Is it necessary to switch to Dual Strike for single target or can you do it with Wild Strike as well? I've never played WS before thats why I'm asking.

Thank you for using my build :')

1. I will make it viable. I havent seen the changes to tree. I usually look into it after its all done just so i dont get excited then it changes.

2. I only do single target for atziri cause WS makes you die from the reflect. I use WS for everything else.
Last edited by MrPozo on Jun 13, 2017, 8:27:39 PM
Thank you for replying and so quickly mate!:)

I'm gonna try it now in beta, I have a couple more questions for you:) :(
1) Why do we use Bino's? Is it required for the build to work? Do we get some special bonus from it or do we simply use it for its DPS?

and 2) As for the links for the main skill, what would you choose>
4-link: WS + Multi + Melee Phys. + WED or Added Fire??
5-link: All of the above and for 6-link we add Phys. to Light.?

I apologize in advance for the constant questions:) :(
I'll probably ask more as I level/get more familiar with the build, any info u might give me will be greatly appreciated:)
Personal Motto

"
Thank you for replying and so quickly mate!:)

I'm gonna try it now in beta, I have a couple more questions for you:) :(
1) Why do we use Bino's? Is it required for the build to work? Do we get some special bonus from it or do we simply use it for its DPS?

and 2) As for the links for the main skill, what would you choose>
4-link: WS + Multi + Melee Phys. + WED or Added Fire??
5-link: All of the above and for 6-link we add Phys. to Light.?

I apologize in advance for the constant questions:) :(
I'll probably ask more as I level/get more familiar with the build, any info u might give me will be greatly appreciated:)

All questions are welcome. no need to apologize.

1. I use bino's cause its high crit and decent damage for how cheap it is. It is not required at all.

2. 4-link WS - PtL - WeD - Melee phys or added fire
The new support gems for Strength are going to imo up damage by a good amount. I'll test them hard when it comes out.
Again, thank you for replying man:)

And yes, I agree with you, some of the new support gems look very promising!:)
Personal Motto

72 level. I have (use all flask) 380k dps wild strike. Can i upgrade ? Thank you so much, awesome build !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info