[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

any updated trees?
I have internet and pc as of yesterday. sorry for all the delay its been hard to get where i am now. I'm going to look into everything and have it all updated as soon as I can. Please bare with me. thank you all.
Currently have tested 3 different paths and the one i like atm is close to 600k dps. i believe we lost half the dps we had with the 100% conversion. Unless I overlooked something. Changed into iron reflexes and grabbed block chance. With rumi's at 66% block and 75% spell block. Will test more options as I can throughout the week till I have found a viable option for crit dagger WS. I don't know all the new uniques yet, so i'll look into those also. My brother is helping me more-so to figure our dilemma. Thanks.
I have the tree as close to done as we could get it. damage is back up to par at 1.12m. Quite happy with the changes and where we heading to when i finally reach level 100.

tree posted
Last edited by MrPozo on May 14, 2017, 10:42:41 AM
do you have a leveling guide? having a hard time lvling from 82, any map suggestion to grind? got 3.5k hp only
"
kerbiii wrote:
do you have a leveling guide? having a hard time lvling from 82, any map suggestion to grind? got 3.5k hp only

Linear maps like Strand tend to be great for lvling. I lvled to 86 off of lower lvl maps i could fly through.
Currently Streaming
does your skill tree updated?? i tried your tree and still cant get your 1m+ dps, max dps i have is 700k
So. You are no longer using auras right?
Last edited by TheboneOfmySWORD on May 27, 2017, 4:44:46 PM
"
So. You are no longer using auras right?

I saw the mistake. boots changed properly
Last edited by MrPozo on May 27, 2017, 9:18:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info