[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

"
Gibsonaan wrote:

72 level. I have (use all flask) 380k dps wild strike. Can i upgrade ? Thank you so much, awesome build !

Thanks for using the build.

Both your rings need some change.
Get 6L chest and your damage will go up by a ton.
Also when your wildstrike lvls up you'll do a a lot more.
New tree, gems, issues Posted.

Any suggestions are always welcomed. If I missed something that can impact let us know xD
Innitial damage was nerfed but possible damage increase with the new ailment system. Im not the smarts so if someone could do numbers would be much appreciated.
Last edited by MrPozo on Aug 6, 2017, 8:31:12 PM
Spoiler

Hi man, im really happy with this build because its diferent , but im squishy as hell, i made merc lab and i was scared lol ! the thing is i modify some points of the tree to get a lil bit more hp than urs, but can u explain me how it works - Perfect Agony ? worth the points?

any suggestion for gearing plz let me know thx !
Hey your build is excatly what i was looking for, but its not really detailed.

Can you Put in a Leveling tree with ascandery points? So we know which we have to take first.
Explain a bit more the choice of skills and items and give some altanatives?

I dont like abyssus, you take so much more dmg and hard hitting bosses will simply 1 shot. But you dont wrote some other items.
I prefer be more tanky.

And try to write a clearly gem section, why you choose which game, it needs qualitty or not.

And why would the new ailment system increase the dmg?

Okay thats a lot, allready thanks for helping :)
Hi,

A long while back I used your guide and had around 2.5m DPS by the end of this with 2 really OP daggers.

Anywho, I haven't played in a while. Just wondering what sort of changes you've really made. Has it become less glassy because of the types of pantheon points or whatever?

Let me know, I'm really curious because I loved my wildstriker minus reflect.
A few questions plz

1)Is it possible use claw instead daggers?

2)Life lich only from vinctar?

3)Path of Building shows damage of this bild correctly? (yours dps on tooltip is very high but in PoB is very low (about 500к without flasks) ) (750к with difrence gems)

If the author does not appear,mayby someone who played this build responds.
Last edited by Demyene on Oct 30, 2017, 6:40:07 AM
Apologies to all. I havent been playing. Very busy with work. Currently not sure on the builds status. I must look into the game updates and see where the build will lead to. With possible new gear changes. Going to look into the new uniques and gems. I'll update in a about a week. Thank you all who enjoyed the build.
I have been doing testing and currently I believe Scion is a better choice because of the Ele witch ascendancy. (no ele reflect taken). You lose block and dmg from blocking but there's more life from it with a good amount of damage. Also taking Templar tree. I forget which, I'll post update. But gladiator tree is posted and damage is scaled up. 700k Shaper dps. I'll post a pic of my path of building soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info