[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

Can we know exatly why a Bino? I was wondering because the build don't do poison, right? Is it for the physical dmg, or maybe for the crit.
Last edited by Acradas on Dec 14, 2016, 10:04:48 PM
Last edited by Acradas on Dec 14, 2016, 10:03:18 PM
"
Acradas wrote:
Can we know exatly why a Bino? I was wondering because the build don't do poison, right? Is it for the physical dmg, or maybe for the crit.

adder's touch in the dagger tree near shadow start gives poison application, binos makes that a much more helpful part of the build
As saloran said also you don't need to use binos if you got gg daggers. Binos is cheap and strong.
Hey Pozo, my character BreachMcFlurryism is my current attempt at making a Shaper viable Wild Strike character. I noticed your thread in my research. I'm not phys conversion, pure ele with a 350 ele dps dagger and decent amount of damage nodes, vinktars/dyingsun/taste. I realize your tooltips shown are probably with full charges with flasks up, but I'm currently at about 1/10th of your damage with the same.

My question is, is phys conversion really that much better where a low rolled abyssus, lower dps dagger, binos, and only a few more damage nodes offers that 10x damage? Using Path of Building, even with a well rolled abyssus I don't even approach 1.2m tooltip. What am I missing here?

Skill tree
www.poeurl.com/Xwk
Any ideas of what i can change currently i am struggling to even do dried lake unless i use lightning flask i feel like i have no life drain and i die so quick.

Any help would be appreciated
@ayrleand, ws is a physical Conversion attack. That's why it's better with my route. And with all gems supporting convert more increasing the damage. I am not completely sure how it converts but I think it takes from full and not percent of what is taken already. I don't believe ele pure ws does the same it's just adds more elemental to what you have.

@neezan
Neck gloves and critical ring change. Dagger eventually. Maligaros is OK but a yellow glove is better. I cannot see your passives on my phone sorry.
Last edited by MrPozo on Dec 26, 2016, 6:56:19 PM
glass cannon build :) 4k hp with some block chance and dodge chance :)
list of maps you gave as some sort of achievement of this build is ridicules :)

It's really funny when you say this build can go HC please don't miss inform people...
It can go HC like every other build but how long will it satay there ? Not long.

Its classical glass cannon and if i want to play glass cannon build ill rather go ES 2x the scourge assassin. And how do yo u keep your frenzy charges on addles boss fights ? you don't making this build fucking ridicules. I imagine you die every 2nd map t11+
@mala, the build is meant for fun and versatility. Yes it can go hardcore with changes like I've stated before if you read at all. In standard it's quite glad canon but can survive many maps which I have done. My highest is t15. People can change the build as they see fit, which I've also said. If you want to complain about something you didn't even bother to read or understand them don't use it. I'm here to help people with my setup or other options. Read before posting your nonsense.
Last edited by MrPozo on Jan 5, 2017, 10:49:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info