[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

"
CryMexis wrote:
Fake tooltip

Not fake at all. Sorry you think that. I did make some changes to the build and some dps did lower but yes that tooltip is real.
Good dmg man but def is very low. Even if you have dodge attack and spell. w/ abyssus phys bosses or unique phys monster can 1 hit you. it's good neither it's sucks you can do tier 10+ if only merc dried lake monster can 1 hit you
"
Good dmg man but def is very low. Even if you have dodge attack and spell. w/ abyssus phys bosses or unique phys monster can 1 hit you. it's good neither it's sucks you can do tier 10+ if only merc dried lake monster can 1 hit you

I've consistently run T13-15 without issues. I do any map, yes there are some things that can kill you but its mostly just volatile and you can just change skill to compensate.
Hi I was wondering if darkray vectors was a good choice ? I managed to cap my res cause darkray vectors give me 35% lightning res. Mine are corrupted +2 frenzy charge so i thought it might be good taking other frenzy charges in tree i reach 9 max frenzy charges which gives +18% dodge at max frenzy charge.
HOWEVER i don't have life with these boots and i'm wondering if that's an issue. (with your tree i lose around 200 max hp) I mean will it be a hindrance for high tier maps.
Last edited by charlots on Oct 25, 2016, 6:35:46 PM
"
charlots wrote:
Hi I was wondering if darkray vectors was a good choice ? I managed to cap my res cause darkray vectors give me 35% lightning res. Mine are corrupted +2 frenzy charge so i thought it might be good taking other frenzy charges in tree i reach 9 max frenzy charges which gives +18% dodge at max frenzy charge.
HOWEVER i don't have life with these boots and i'm wondering if that's an issue. (with your tree i lose around 200 max hp) I mean will it be a hindrance for high tier maps.

I dont see why not. Only issue with them is HP. If you're sitting on below 3800hp with them I'd prob change. As you said you get more dodge and the frenzy do give more damage for the skills used. Keep using and testing them. If you feel hindered change to yellow boots. You could always change some things on the tree to compensate also.
Have you given this a try with 1 hand + shield? I've got a loath bane and am curious what kind of dps I could get with just 1 weapon. Thinking I could pull this build off as a Shadow and go ES... I guess I never knew that Wild Strike was like a Diablo 2 Martial Arts assassin....now I wanna build one lol
Facebreaker is Life.
"
J0hn_L wrote:
Have you given this a try with 1 hand + shield? I've got a loath bane and am curious what kind of dps I could get with just 1 weapon. Thinking I could pull this build off as a Shadow and go ES... I guess I never knew that Wild Strike was like a Diablo 2 Martial Arts assassin....now I wanna build one lol

Ofc you can. its less dps yes but the amount of dps we have doesnt even matter if you lose one weapon for a shield. You'll atk slower and hit less dmg but im sure you'll be over 400k dps maybe more. i dont have a mirrored loath so dont know. Do it up and post your findings.
Last edited by MrPozo on Oct 26, 2016, 6:56:10 PM
duuuuuuuuuuuuude this build is nuts, i absolutely love it. I'm following most the core functionality of the build, main differences being im using all 3 heralds instead of hatred and HoA, as well increased critical strikes instead of PtL, less dps but im getting more herald effects which is what i wanted (HoI shatter is amazing for off screen kills), and once i get enlighten leveled ill be slotting in AA. The 3 heralds with this ammount of crit just makes shit insane. Thanks man :D
"
Lord_Chukkles wrote:
duuuuuuuuuuuuude this build is nuts, i absolutely love it. I'm following most the core functionality of the build, main differences being im using all 3 heralds instead of hatred and HoA, as well increased critical strikes instead of PtL, less dps but im getting more herald effects which is what i wanted (HoI shatter is amazing for off screen kills), and once i get enlighten leveled ill be slotting in AA. The 3 heralds with this ammount of crit just makes shit insane. Thanks man :D

Thank you for using the build. I do love seeing peoples variants.
do you have problems in running EE and ele resistant map mods? Since most of ur damage is elemental? Thx nice build btw :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info