[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

"
dhragner wrote:
Hi there,

1st of all i would like to thank you this build. I Started to play a few days ago. Everything is great fast clean speed, Extremely high DPS.
I made a few changes until i will not get the right gears/gem colors etcetc.
Unfortunately i feel the character is a bit weak (easy to kill).
Have you got any idea what can i do to not get 1 shot from almost every mobs?

Spoiler

You did not get Phase Acrobatics. Evading and dodge are our main defense.
"
MrPozo wrote:
"
Phixed wrote:
Hi, your guide looks really cool and I'd like to give it a try. Will I be fine with a rare helmet and chest until I can afford coil/abyssus?

edit: Also, in what order would you pick ascendancy nodes?

Yeah you'll be fine with yellows for the time being.

I'd go for the end/frenzy first unless you want the block first.

Thanks for your answer :)

One thing that confuses me though is, why pick acrobatics, which lessens our block chance when part of the gladiator uses blocks as buffs?
Even with that we get about 19% block with evade and dodge.
"
MrPozo wrote:

Hmm I see...

I am just playing this build, level 47 surrently and just switched to vaal pact... I must say I regen much less life than before, I don't get where you get your leech from? Is the 0.8% from passives really your only leech source (am I just lacking damage?)?

Also, I picked a +30 str node on the way, gem requirements are kinda difficult otherwise, cause you also need some int (doing that via gear).

Thanks for your help mate

edit: was thinking about putting blasphemy+warlords mark for good leech in there, would have to get rid of arctic armor though... dunno if that would hurt more then it'd benefit
Last edited by Phixed on Oct 4, 2016, 11:34:20 AM
"
MrPozo wrote:

Thanks mate. I am not a hardcore player so i didnt know that its the key to not to die.
What do you think about the change the herald of ash to herald of thunder with Course on hit and assasin mark? the 3 power charge is worth it on higher lvl/tier?
Hi there!

Love your build. At Lv90 on it now. Although mine is tweaked differently.

I use CWDT+Enfeeble+Icegolem+IncreasedAOE instead of Spell totem. Mine isn't as powerful, but I'd rather not be casting a spell totem.

I also use CWDT+MoltenShell+ImmortalCall for more armor (and I am running arctic as well). Along with this I connected PowerChargeonCrit with my whirling blades instead of blood magic; because my mana regen is high enough to allow for it without slowing down too much. Gives a nice little boost against mobs.

I don't use Atziris acuity or the two legacy flasks; but I do use a taste of hate/rumis/atziris promise.

Those are all my differences, here are my questions:
1. How do you manage elemental reflect against individual yellows? I seem to always accidentally pop myself on them. No matter what flasks I use.
2. Armor is low on this build. Does the mitigation only come from flasks and dodging? I don't have my last 2 ascendency points in spell block just yet; so just wondering if this is all I need
3. My DPS in the tooltip says 359k without charges and all auras on. How do I calculate true DPS for Wildstrike?
4. For the abyssus, I just divined it to get 40% physical dmg; and crit multiplier is 176%; you think this is good enough? Or should I strive for more multiplier?

Thank you!
Last edited by phroztbyt3 on Oct 5, 2016, 1:46:11 PM
"
Phixed wrote:
"
MrPozo wrote:

Hmm I see...

I am just playing this build, level 47 surrently and just switched to vaal pact... I must say I regen much less life than before, I don't get where you get your leech from? Is the 0.8% from passives really your only leech source (am I just lacking damage?)?

Also, I picked a +30 str node on the way, gem requirements are kinda difficult otherwise, cause you also need some int (doing that via gear).

Thanks for your help mate

edit: was thinking about putting blasphemy+warlords mark for good leech in there, would have to get rid of arctic armor though... dunno if that would hurt more then it'd benefit

Don't use Vaal Pact until u have at least 3500 life. It is just not worth it yet. I didn't switch until lv85 for reference. Unnecessary; and you'll get bonked a LOT.
"
MrPozo wrote:
"
dhragner wrote:
Hi there,

1st of all i would like to thank you this build. I Started to play a few days ago. Everything is great fast clean speed, Extremely high DPS.
I made a few changes until i will not get the right gears/gem colors etcetc.
Unfortunately i feel the character is a bit weak (easy to kill).
Have you got any idea what can i do to not get 1 shot from almost every mobs?

Spoiler

You are glassy because you are using the Belly. A core of this build is lightning coil. The massive physical damage you are taking via the Abyssus needs to be balanced by the lightning coil converting it to lightning damage.
"
dhragner wrote:
"
MrPozo wrote:

Thanks mate. I am not a hardcore player so i didnt know that its the key to not to die.
What do you think about the change the herald of ash to herald of thunder with Course on hit and assasin mark? the 3 power charge is worth it on higher lvl/tier?

I prefer not to put them with CoH for the enlightened gem.
Fake tooltip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info