[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
"
gm08872 wrote:
Any way you could post a leveling tree for like 70 80 and 90, my shadow is only 71 so want to make sure im getting the right stuff so early in the leveling process

I went ahead and made a Passive tree of level 70 to you and anyone else that is needing. I'm at level 90 now and it looked something like this on level 70:

http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwYABx4JIA18DkgRLxFQEZYYXRslHNwdTyL0KPoqCyo4KwovbzLRNbk8BTzvPV9BlkVHRXxGcUlRSbFLrkyDTLNSU1fJXfJfsGZUaPJsC20Zb55wUnC7cNR0gX/GgpuDCYV7idOMNo/6kyeVLpeVl5eX9JitmjubtZ/fo6OnK63xrrO0DLQ4uJO5k76KwGbDCcM6ykrK09D11abXxNfP2RPZW+UZ6QLquuvu6/XsGOw47TzvfO+I8NXyHfk3+aT79Q==

Make sure you're ready to respect 2 points and get CI together with GR when you have enough ES gear.

I personally wait until I can get GR, CI and the nodes behind CI but it is preference. The lats node behind CI is legit.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Apr 15, 2016, 1:15:30 AM
Hey grocery. Did you find out what your crit chance was on your cyclone :) ?
"

By the way, can you please answer about cyclone? I leveled it to level 19.. does this matter or not? ( I see a lot of players keep it on level 1, why ? )

Another thing Grocery, that I really didn't understand.. what's the porpuse of blade vortex on this build? It is to improve our chances to get critical strikes? but, If i'm using diamond flask so can I say BV is useless to me? =p

thanks!

The mana cost of cyclone used to increase with the level so we kept it at level 1 since cyclone damage isn't important. Many still keep it at lvl 1 just out of habit. Doesn't make a difference though. Personally, I level mine and when it hits 20/20 I'll sell it and start over.

BV is mainly used for power charge generation. Try running without it and you'll notice your discharges usually go off with fewer charges.

One piece of advice on gear, upgrade your dagger. That's hurting you with the low attack speed and crit chance. Try to get a poignard or royal skeen. At a minimum I'd multimod your current one to get IAS and crit chance along with the spell damage you already have. You'll notice a huge improvement in the frequency of your discharges which will give a big jump in dps.
"
DBM92 wrote:

I just posted it on page 26.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
stoudtlr wrote:
"

By the way, can you please answer about cyclone? I leveled it to level 19.. does this matter or not? ( I see a lot of players keep it on level 1, why ? )

Another thing Grocery, that I really didn't understand.. what's the porpuse of blade vortex on this build? It is to improve our chances to get critical strikes? but, If i'm using diamond flask so can I say BV is useless to me? =p

thanks!

The mana cost of cyclone used to increase with the level so we kept it at level 1 since cyclone damage isn't important. Many still keep it at lvl 1 just out of habit. Doesn't make a difference though. Personally, I level mine and when it hits 20/20 I'll sell it and start over.

BV is mainly used for power charge generation. Try running without it and you'll notice your discharges usually go off with fewer charges.

One piece of advice on gear, upgrade your dagger. That's hurting you with the low attack speed and crit chance. Try to get a poignard or royal skeen. At a minimum I'd multimod your current one to get IAS and crit chance along with the spell damage you already have. You'll notice a huge improvement in the frequency of your discharges which will give a big jump in dps.

Good advice :)
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:

I just posted it on page 26.

oh thank you didn't noticed, :)
i'm running 3 curses and it's pretty nice got 9.7 k es and 57k damage on full charge, i don't use elemantal equilibrium this is my gear :
Last edited by aekreda on Apr 15, 2016, 9:53:50 AM
Awesome sauce, build. Thanks to Grocery and Jeeb for the help.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
i already bought Voll's devotion but discharge doesnt always proc the fire effect, does that mean it didnt even proc the fire of endurance?
"
Shnayzr wrote:
i already bought Voll's devotion but discharge doesnt always proc the fire effect, does that mean it didnt even proc the fire of endurance?

It discharges any endurance and power charges you have once you crit. It might show blue, but it will still discharge any endurances you have as well.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info