[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Thanks so much for the guide, even though I just respecced an inquisitor bc i hate leveling and therefore had to make some adjustments

http://imgur.com/GsSiHva

Last edited by Skymence on Apr 13, 2016, 8:11:29 PM
"
Grocery wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
grocery, what's your crit chance without power charge on? mine is 62.4 % and i just bought this

Nice buy!

Can check crit tomorrow when I get back home.

hehe thanks, i just have some problems sometimes when der are a big monster pack and i start cyclone and then i'm ind the middle of the pack and don't crit, that's dangerous :o, how can i prevent it :) ?
Got lucky with some chaos spam, here is my gear. 12.5k ES at hideout

I run assasin mark and its a blast with this build.
Wish we had more mana left to include that new golem. It's like a free ias jewel. The only thing i could think of is link it at low lvl with cwdt but half of the ias it offers is missing like that.
Last edited by xecutable on Apr 14, 2016, 6:49:40 AM
"
xecutable wrote:
Wish we had more mana left to include that new golem. It's like a free ias jewel. The only thing i could think of is link it at low lvl with cwdt but half of the ias it offers is missing like that.

Would the golem trigger EE?
Just played this bulid and WOW leveling is shit where is defence of this bulid, one second and dead. Level 65 and cannot go trough cruel labyrinth. Great AOE but single target suck.
I spent last night trying basically every type of gloves..

rare with high ES and ias, Maligaros, voidbringers, shadows and dust, facebreakers

Facebreakers seem like they are the best by far (for softcore). The DPS is just so much if you are already crit capped. Shadows and dust is fun but it started to get annoying when I wanted to go to town and vendor, etc.
Last edited by Protatoe69 on Apr 14, 2016, 11:26:01 AM
Any way you could post a leveling tree for like 70 80 and 90, my shadow is only 71 so want to make sure im getting the right stuff so early in the leveling process
Love this build in PHC thanks a lot its amazing!
Yo Grocery, I'm having some problems with tank bosses... they're dying pretty slowly =/

Any idea to help me improve my single-target damage?

On maps it's all ok... but kill T10+ bosses like Merveil on Necropolis it's painful.

my gear:

Spoiler

as u can see I have pretty decent stuff.. just missing a 6link ( 500 fuses and nothing ) but got a level 21 discharge and a voll's amulet...

I can clean the maps easy, but tank bosses are hard to die.. any idea why?

PS: I leveled up my cyclone up to level 19... and I see now many players just keep it on level 1. Why? Does this matter?

thanks!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 14, 2016, 6:31:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info