[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
Shnayzr wrote:
what do you think is the fastest way to get Voll's Devotion in PSC? i already have spare 4ex.

for me it was just to 6l expensive uniques with fuse/jewels i find as i farm. got a 6l coil in 40 fuse, second 6l coil in 60ish fuse, first voll's 6l in 35 and just got another in 120 fuse.

i know that is very lucky, but you never know, maybe you will be too. i wouldn't spend all ur currency in the hope to make a profit, but you can try as you play, like i did
"
demogorg wrote:

Hey buddy checked your gear i feel pretty much every peace except chest is easily upgradeable in 20-30 chaos range, would most likely start with rings, belt boots they should be the cheapest. The weapon has no crit maybe you can grab something there, also higher level gems are very cheap

Yeah, my gear is the bare minimum, but I wanted to check if I did anything wrong with it. I think I need to try to 6L my backup Voll's. I'm like 1000 fuses into it.
Has anyone here got to level 80+ as Shadow Trickster, Witch Occultist, and Scion Assassin/Beserker and have opinions on which is best and why? I've seen posts in other threads from people giving their opinions, but haven't seen anyone state they have actually tried all 3.

I'm asking because I currently play this as a Scion, but thinking of switching to Trickster or Occultist so I can try a different build on my scion. If it matters, I don't currently have a Voll's devotion so I use blasphemy+warlords. Will be same on whichever character I switch to unless I get lucky on my next 342 agate ammy chancing trip.

Edit: Posting same question in 3 of the CoC threads I'm following.
Last edited by stoudtlr on Apr 12, 2016, 7:30:17 PM
"
stoudtlr wrote:
Has anyone here got to level 80+ as Shadow Trickster, Witch Occultist, and Scion Assassin/Beserker and have opinions on which is best and why? I've seen posts in other threads from people giving their opinions, but haven't seen anyone state they have actually tried all 3.

I'm asking because I currently play this as a Scion, but thinking of switching to Trickster or Occultist so I can try a different build on my scion. If it matters, I don't currently have a Voll's devotion so I use blasphemy+warlords. Will be same on whichever character I switch to unless I get lucky on my next 342 agate ammy chancing trip.

Edit: Posting same question in 3 of the CoC threads I'm following.

You will be hard pressed to find someone who is going to level 3 different classes to play the same build.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
thanks for your guide. 11,4k es. 65% cyclone crit chance. fun!!! :D

Spoiler

Spoiler
grocery, what's your crit chance without power charge on? mine is 62.4 % and i just bought this
any tips for dealing with reflect? seem to be getting one hit even with both purities and double flask. kind of annoying.
"
crazypearce wrote:
any tips for dealing with reflect? seem to be getting one hit even with both purities and double flask. kind of annoying.

Reflect mobs or reflect maps?

I don't run reflect maps.

Reflect mobs are no issue for me with purities, flasks and cwdt enfeeble.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
DBM92 wrote:
grocery, what's your crit chance without power charge on? mine is 62.4 % and i just bought this

Nice buy!

Can check crit tomorrow when I get back home.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
EDIT: Nvm.
Last edited by Fasgort on Apr 13, 2016, 8:37:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info