[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Probably doesn't do enough damage to get the status ailment.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Withersoul wrote:
Hello, I am a huge fan of block/avoidance, would using rathpith + rainbowstride or atziri's step(also gives high evasion) + rare high es shield be viable? or would just rainbowstride with rare high es shield cut it? Also, I don't have Voll's devotion but was wondering if the endurance charges gained from warlord's mark + blasphemy's damage still requires me to use purity of fire for reflect? Since I will only have 4 endurance charges and not up all the time i thought maybe i can run blasphemy + discipline + purity of lightning.

ohh also, if i use blasphemy should i give one ring slot to doedre's to also run enfeeble as cwdt?

Thanks!

Also, I made some goal passive trees for leveling before CI and switching to CoC for around lvl 70. It might not be the most efficient but it would take around 10 refunds/regret to switch it back to the normal build, here's my progression. Any elemental damage spell works as you have stated.

Passives before CI

passives when converted to build

people leveling can get the nodes for CI whenever they want around lvl 55-70 by refunding 10 life nodes and work to go for the power charge nodes after 55+. I'm using storm call, thats why i picked up the area nodes that is also required for the end build, people can choose to get crit nodes early instead if they use another spell to lvl.

Rainbow strides are not worth it imo. Movement speed is key and the extra block you get will not outweigh how good 30% MS boots are. MS is extremely important and will keep you alive longer than the block.

Warlord's is nice but it doesn't really replace a Devotion. Whether you need purity is up to you but fire is definitely the one to drop if any.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Just wanted to get a gear check when you can, Grocery. I have about the bare minimums (this is SC perandus).
Last edited by crushinton on Apr 11, 2016, 6:28:38 PM
"
ralawar wrote:
Just wanted to get a gear check when you can, Grocery. I have about the bare minimums (this is SC perandus).

I won't be at a PC until Friday night. Also, your character tab is private.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
ralawar wrote:

I opened up the chars. Please check when you get back if you can. Thanks, bro!
Hi, sorry if this was asked already. But what do you feel about using skyforth boots with this build? I was lucky enough to chance some. Would it be worth using them over stephan or rare boots? It allows me to run blasphemy Enfeeble without getting the last aura cluster node to the left of the tree with a lvl 3 enlighten
what do you think is the fastest way to get Voll's Devotion in PSC? i already have spare 4ex.
"
ralawar wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
ralawar wrote:

I opened up the chars. Please check when you get back if you can. Thanks, bro!

Hey buddy checked your gear i feel pretty much every peace except chest is easily upgradeable in 20-30 chaos range, would most likely start with rings, belt boots they should be the cheapest. The weapon has no crit maybe you can grab something there, also higher level gems are very cheap
Quick question.. I made a jewels search on trade

am I missing anything?
http://poe.trade/search/rariminaremina
Last edited by Protatoe69 on Apr 12, 2016, 3:24:22 PM
"
Protatoe69 wrote:
Quick question.. I made a jewels search on trade

am I missing anything?
http://poe.trade/search/rariminaremina

you need % increased maximum energy shield instead of the one you selected and you can add attack speed with 1h melee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info