[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

RIP :(
i somehow doubt that this build is dead. it will still be exceptional at map clearing (you seldom need more than 1 discharge per pack), the only thing that was really gutted is single target damage (which was brought in line with other skills, it still far from unusable).

if you have an average discharge of 30k you still have 60k dps. granted it is far from it's former power, but it should still be decent compared to other builds. the 35% less discharge damage when triggered is a 10% less damage modifier when you factor in that coc got a 1.39% more modifier.

edit: you can also go lighter on attack speed. ideally you only need 4 attacks per second to trigger 2 blade vortexes and 2 discharges per second.
Last edited by tesb on Sep 1, 2016, 2:58:09 PM
Excellent.... I spand 3 months and ~50ex to this COC build and now i can s*k d*k??????

Than you GGG....

Just for memories:

Last edited by aledvan on Sep 2, 2016, 11:42:51 AM
Hm.... actualy, it's still excelent build...
clearing maps still viable but bosses ... the nerf is HUGE / anyone who still has it go try it out at t 15 / uber .
is it worth to spend a lot of ex on this build atm? can it kill atziri in 2.4? everybody seems to play blade vortex now, but i don't like it
"
is it worth to spend a lot of ex on this build atm? can it kill atziri in 2.4? everybody seems to play blade vortex now, but i don't like it

you would be better off trying this build out https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1526988

can atleast still do uber with that one this one doubt it very much
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
We need a update..please!
"
Eiserner wrote:

+1
"
Eiserner wrote:

+1

Report Forum Post