[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

I already miss my fakener :( I just hope they won't nerf/change CoC so that the build is technically not playable anymore...PLS GGG have mercy!
What do you guys think about an Inspired Learning Jewel at the Witch cluster? Worth it?
"
gosubär wrote:
I already miss my fakener :( I just hope they won't nerf/change CoC so that the build is technically not playable anymore...PLS GGG have mercy!

Sadly, GGG always tends to aim to please the cry babies in Reddit. They've been crying just way too much that CoC has to be nerfed. I am expecting a full all-out incinerate level destruction for CoC.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
The build is causing me to crash a lot lately, anyone else experiencing the same thing? I think it's the BV that's causing it, a lot of other people seem to be having crashing issues with builds that use BV
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
gosubär wrote:

Sadly, GGG always tends to aim to please the cry babies in Reddit. They've been crying just way too much that CoC has to be nerfed. I am expecting a full all-out incinerate level destruction for CoC.

Don't say such things :(
for everyone who gets crash with CoC builds ! it's because of blade vortex and you have to remove it until they fix this ...
"
travisiscool wrote:
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
gosubär wrote:

Don't say such things :(

Oh I don't want the nerf to happen just as much as anybody else. I love this build and all aspects of it. Tbh, I don't think its still super overpowered because there are SO many builds that literally one shot uber atziri that can be done so cheap now. But CoC is the target for all players. Its just sad.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
By any chance is there a leveling tree or a main skeleton / most important paths of the tree that can help me with leveling a character from scratch ? thx !
Ok, I'm running out of things to improve now.. Finally getting to the point that my gear is essentially done and all im doing is kind of rounding out little this's and that's and 'perfecting' what part/pieces I can.

What do you all think are the best skill gems to 21/20? Discharge obviously, but what do you think the others are? (in rough order of priority)
Rumors of a .5 sec delay on discharge/trigger from CoC coming out in 2.4. Clearly its all hearsay from the meet-ups but it would essentially gut this build.

Will await patch notes patiently in 2.5 weeks or so.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 15, 2016, 1:42:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info