[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Question guys,

Lysah's Respite..

Do we know if the chance of a Voll's is an even 25% from these cards or if its weighted to give the crappier amulets more easily? With only about a month left in the league and Volls being the only thing I'm really lacking, I'm trying to figure out how to get one within reason. Farming 18exalted is a tall order and judging from current runs farming Voll, I get one card per eleventy point six million kills (stacked rare and quant too. Nothing insane, 36% Quan and 149% rare + Item Rarity support gem). Sadly this gear is ONLY viable for farming Voll or super low maps because its all awful crap I have found on the ground... But you get the idea.

I dont mind to gamble a little on the Lysah's but if its weighted in such a way that Voll's like a 10-15% chance vs the others.. ugh.

Thanks guys. Any further advice on farming or otherwise getting a Volls would be much much appreciated.. Once I have it, I am essentially geared and Ive never really had a character 'finished' before. lol.
If you want to get brittle emperor cards the only important stat is iiq, as youve noticed its still all down to rng and some ppl get 5 in a 1000 runs and some ppl get 0-1.
I have only died a few times doing red maps since level 70. Each time it is due not discharging in a pack. It only happens every now and then and can't figure out how to get my discharge to not fail me. I dunno.

my gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAVCBx4JIA18DkgOXBEvEVARlhXXGyUc3CBuIvQo-ioLKjgrCiy_LdIy0TQKNbk3gzwFPV9BlkVHRXxFfkZxRwZJUUuuTINMs1AwUlNWY1fJXfJfal-wYENjQ2ZUavpsC20Zbj1vnnBScFZw1HSBdwd_xoCzgpuDCYTFhXuFfYauhxOJ04w2jHaPGo_6kBuRR5MnlS6XlZeXl_SYrZoTmjubtZykn9-hL6OjpwinK66ztAy0OLiTuZO-gL6KwGbDCcM6ykrK09Af0NDQ9dlb217b1N-K5RnpAuq66-7r9ewY7DjvfO_r8NXyHfLh-aT79Q==?accountName=Mamoux&characterName=Slivvver

any tips appreciated. thanks.
no one?
Is it better to have 6 Endurance charges and 6 Power charges or 7 Endurance and 5 Power charges?

I am using a +1 endurance charge belt along with the Death's Door boots which grant an extra endurance charge. I am not sure which bandit to choose in Merc now. Do I take the EC or PC?
"
Suupreme wrote:
Is it better to have 6 Endurance charges and 6 Power charges or 7 Endurance and 5 Power charges?

I am using a +1 endurance charge belt along with the Death's Door boots which grant an extra endurance charge. I am not sure which bandit to choose in Merc now. Do I take the EC or PC?

PC for sure Idk what jewels you use but I've been running fire & lightning damage with crit multi it's hard to find ones like this.
"
Mamoux wrote:
I have only died a few times doing red maps since level 70. Each time it is due not discharging in a pack. It only happens every now and then and can't figure out how to get my discharge to not fail me. I dunno.

my gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAVCBx4JIA18DkgOXBEvEVARlhXXGyUc3CBuIvQo-ioLKjgrCiy_LdIy0TQKNbk3gzwFPV9BlkVHRXxFfkZxRwZJUUuuTINMs1AwUlNWY1fJXfJfal-wYENjQ2ZUavpsC20Zbj1vnnBScFZw1HSBdwd_xoCzgpuDCYTFhXuFfYauhxOJ04w2jHaPGo_6kBuRR5MnlS6XlZeXl_SYrZoTmjubtZykn9-hL6OjpwinK66ztAy0OLiTuZO-gL6KwGbDCcM6ykrK09Af0NDQ9dlb217b1N-K5RnpAuq66-7r9ewY7DjvfO_r8NXyHfLh-aT79Q==?accountName=Mamoux&characterName=Slivvver

any tips appreciated. thanks.

sometimes i have this problem too. it rarely happens
I do not know why this is happening. mayby bug or something ??

my gear on prophecy

skill tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSANfA5IDlwPqxEvEVARlhXXFr8bJRzcIG4i9CSLKPoqCyo4Kwosvy3SL28y0TW5PAU9X0VHRXxFfkZxRwZJUUmxS65Mg0yzUDBSU1ZjV8ld8l9qX7BgQ2NDZlRq-mwIbAttGW49b55wUnC7cNR0gXcHf8aAs4KbgwmExYV7hX2GrocTidOMNox2jxqP-pFHkyeVLpeVl5eX9JitmjubtZykn9-hL6OjpyuwkrQMtDi4k7mTvoC-isBmwwnDOspKytPQH9DQ18_ZE9lb217b5-GI5RnpAuq66-7r9ewY7DjvfO-I7-vw1fGK8h3y4fk3-aT79f-T?accountName=blajo&characterName=_Eredin_
ing: Sehemyr
î that's why you activate 3-4 defensive flasks and a diamond before every pack. they refill incredibly fast because you clear much much faster with diamond up at lower gear levels.
Is this build worth doing right now? Before the nerfs.

I've got the currency to make one and dunno, I've got doubts xD

Always wanted to make one.
I say yes it is worth it ;) try it before it will get nerfed. Map clearspeed is insane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info