[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

should we avoid any of these mods?

Adds x-x lightning damage
Adds x-x lightning damage to spells
"
Shnayzr wrote:

Yep. Or your Elemental equilibrium won'to work and it's a huge difference. You need EE.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
"
Shnayzr wrote:

Yep. Or your Elemental equilibrium won'to work and it's a huge difference. You need EE.

Yes, it will rape our dps as it will give 25% res to the mobs. don't get it!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Yo Grocery, I'm having some problems with tank bosses... they're dying pretty slowly =/

Any idea to help me improve my single-target damage?

On maps it's all ok... but kill T10+ bosses like Merveil on Necropolis it's painful.

my gear:

Spoiler

as u can see I have pretty decent stuff.. just missing a 6link ( 500 fuses and nothing ) but got a level 21 discharge and a voll's amulet...

I can clean the maps easy, but tank bosses are hard to die.. any idea why?

PS: I leveled up my cyclone up to level 19... and I see now many players just keep it on level 1. Why? Does this matter?

thanks!

Get some diamond rings. You really should have diamonds. Switch to Facebreakers if you have DPS issues as they are ridiculous dps.

Keep your mouse close ot the boss, and keep diamond flask up. You should not be having issues with a devotion and a 5L. 5L only adds aoe clear speed unless you gem swap for bosses.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
LonleyWolf wrote:
Just played this bulid and WOW leveling is shit where is defence of this bulid, one second and dead. Level 65 and cannot go trough cruel labyrinth. Great AOE but single target suck.

It sounds like you don't understand the build.

First, the defense is it's damage from leeching. That is how there are multiple level 100s on PHC using this build.

Second, lab as CI is shit. You should do labs as hybrid then switch to CI or just buy the run for ascendancies. This is a pretty common issue with how CI works currently, but GGG is fixing it.

Lastly, the single target is pretty damn good if you keep the mouse close, keep diamond flaks up, etc.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
"
xecutable wrote:
Wish we had more mana left to include that new golem. It's like a free ias jewel. The only thing i could think of is link it at low lvl with cwdt but half of the ias it offers is missing like that.

Would the golem trigger EE?

"Minions' hits do not count as yours so do not trigger EE" taken from poe gamepedia. Did Uber with it today, would have felt it if it did.
Someone asked, 48% crit on cyclone without charges. 79% with 6 charges.

I don't have issues critting because my aps is getting pretty high and diamond is up 24/7.

Discharge is 61% without charges and 88% with charges
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Yo Grocery, I'm having some problems with tank bosses... they're dying pretty slowly =/

Any idea to help me improve my single-target damage?

On maps it's all ok... but kill T10+ bosses like Merveil on Necropolis it's painful.

my gear:

Spoiler

as u can see I have pretty decent stuff.. just missing a 6link ( 500 fuses and nothing ) but got a level 21 discharge and a voll's amulet...

I can clean the maps easy, but tank bosses are hard to die.. any idea why?

PS: I leveled up my cyclone up to level 19... and I see now many players just keep it on level 1. Why? Does this matter?

thanks!

Get some diamond rings. You really should have diamonds. Switch to Facebreakers if you have DPS issues as they are ridiculous dps.

Keep your mouse close ot the boss, and keep diamond flask up. You should not be having issues with a devotion and a 5L. 5L only adds aoe clear speed unless you gem swap for bosses.

thank you. Will try grab some diamonds rings so. I'm HC player so I don't think I'll go for facebreakers, since voidbringers gives us a total 1k ES. I'm sitting on 11k ES and I'm confortable with it. DPS is great for maps just having problems with VERY tank bosses ( not the weak ones ).

By the way, can you please answer about cyclone? I leveled it to level 19.. does this matter or not? ( I see a lot of players keep it on level 1, why ? )

Another thing Grocery, that I really didn't understand.. what's the porpuse of blade vortex on this build? It is to improve our chances to get critical strikes? but, If i'm using diamond flask so can I say BV is useless to me? =p

thanks!
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 15, 2016, 12:41:03 AM
"
LonleyWolf wrote:
Just played this bulid and WOW leveling is shit where is defence of this bulid, one second and dead. Level 65 and cannot go trough cruel labyrinth. Great AOE but single target suck.

I had the same feeling about leveling. Leveling is sucks. Try get firestorm, storm call, any cast+elemental damage and be careful with everything because specially on mercilles any shit mobs can easily kill you. We're not taking tons of armour or evasion from passive, so between level 60 and 70 + merciles you need be very careful.

The main defense of the build is on late game, when you reach 10k+ Energy shield ( what can be really expansive ) and TONS of Life leech. This together with auras and 4 flasks make us pretty tank.

I started this build 3 days ago and I'm on level 90 cleaning t10+ maps without any problem.

All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 15, 2016, 12:49:46 AM
"
gm08872 wrote:
Any way you could post a leveling tree for like 70 80 and 90, my shadow is only 71 so want to make sure im getting the right stuff so early in the leveling process

I went ahead and made a Passive tree of level 70 to you and anyone else that is needing. I'm at level 90 now and it looked something like this on level 70:

http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwYABx4JIA18DkgRLxFQEZYYXRslHNwdTyL0KPoqCyo4KwovbzLRNbk8BTzvPV9BlkVHRXxGcUlRSbFLrkyDTLNSU1fJXfJfsGZUaPJsC20Zb55wUnC7cNR0gX/GgpuDCYV7idOMNo/6kyeVLpeVl5eX9JitmjubtZ/fo6OnK63xrrO0DLQ4uJO5k76KwGbDCcM6ykrK09D11abXxNfP2RPZW+UZ6QLquuvu6/XsGOw47TzvfO+I8NXyHfk3+aT79Q==

Make sure you're ready to respect 2 points and get CI together with GR when you have enough ES gear.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 15, 2016, 12:49:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info