[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

I was wondering if discharge ground effect count as burning ground to proke the 50% damage from steppan eard boots? If not what is the situation does these boots would shine over other type of boots?
Last edited by Natchorx on Apr 15, 2016, 3:10:19 PM
this is what i'll be using so far, i have the voidbringers
but can't wear them yet due to dex strength issues lol that's where the headhunter would come into play nicely ;-) need better helm also n shield but work's ok for now
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
but can't wear them yet due to dex strength issues lol that's where the headhunter would come into play nicely ;-) need better helm also n shield but work's ok for now

You got a mirrored weapon, should be able to get a decent helm/gloves. Try and get dex/str on tree if need be.

Atziri's belt is kinda meh. We don't NEED the damage (and yours is phys damage so it is a moot point) and you can get a heavy belt with a second str roll.

Why do you have a mirrored weapon with such poor helm/gloves/boots/belt?
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Apr 15, 2016, 5:55:28 PM
"
Grocery wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

You got a mirrored weapon, should be able to get a decent helm/gloves. Try and get dex/str on tree if need be.

Atziri's belt is kinda meh. We don't NEED the damage (and yours is phys damage so it is a moot point) and you can get a heavy belt with a second str roll.

Why do you have a mirrored weapon with such poor helm/gloves/boots/belt?
i used the mirrored weapond on Doeboys build awhile back... wwll get better boot's n helm soon... nice build will enjoy it for sure
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hi, im really enjoying the build, but i have a little question, If in a jewel i have Increased Critical Strike Multiplier with One Handed Melee Weapon it will increase my discharge damage or not? ...
Followed this build pretty closely with good results but there was one thing you said in the video that I didn't understand. You mentioned that it's always better to get the power charge from Alira rather than an Endurance charge from Oak in Merciless. Is this still the case if you have a +1 Endurance Charge belt?

If using a belt like that, isn't it better to "even out" the charges so you're always at 6/6 rather than having a 7/5 split? That way no charges are "wasted" when they are converted by Voll's Devotion. Since we get 3 PC from the passive tree while only getting 1 EC counterpart, isn't it better to get the extra EC from Oak? This applies especially to hardcore where endurance charges are so useful for survivability.
The voll amulet is so crazy expensive in PHC, is is a must for this build...?
Whats the best option for 5L? Cant really afford atm 6L Voll and Im unlucky with fusings.
"
Clony wrote:
The voll amulet is so crazy expensive in PHC, is is a must for this build...?

Not a must. I face rolled tier 1-8 maps using a Vagan dagger and crap gear. When I upgraded my amulet to a Volls Devotion my clear speed improved significantly.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Fedega wrote:
Hi, im really enjoying the build, but i have a little question, If in a jewel i have Increased Critical Strike Multiplier with One Handed Melee Weapon it will increase my discharge damage or not? ...

Check your character tab, discharge crit multi when you socket it.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info